Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Rolling Stones: The Final Bang – O2 Arena DVD
Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 9, 2008 14:20

scottkeef
I didnt get artwork w/my copy. It says Dime version in upper left corner and does not include the rollingstones.com stuff even though its on the menu. Doesnt bother me cause it was free but do you think maybe it was left off because of copyright infringement?

It was. You cant upload officially released material on the torrent trackers.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 9, 2008 15:10

Thanks, Gazza! Have a beer!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: May 9, 2008 15:41

I'd enough last night, thanks...LOL

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 9, 2008 15:55

Intresting topic, unfortunately i am not in a position to download due to works computer system wont allow downloads and obviously no pc at home either.

I have been trying to build up a small collecton of some of the concert dvds espiecally mentioned from time to time on this site. so this puts me in a position of having to offer to pay for certain dvds in which i dont mind if the quality is okay.

People on this site have looked after me like Erik,urban steel,gazza and a couple of others who names escape me.From my side i have offered to pay for recording,postage etc and as always people always refuse this offer.

Its a great feeling when people are so generous and i will always be truthly gratefull, has i continue watch these dvds.

so basically what i am trying to say is some people are not in the position to download and are in the position where they have to pay.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 9, 2008 16:19

I've been there before, my friend.

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: May 9, 2008 16:31

odean73
Intresting topic, unfortunately i am not in a position to download due to works computer system wont allow downloads and obviously no pc at home either.

I have been trying to build up a small collecton of some of the concert dvds espiecally mentioned from time to time on this site. so this puts me in a position of having to offer to pay for certain dvds in which i dont mind if the quality is okay.

People on this site have looked after me like Erik,urban steel,gazza and a couple of others who names escape me.From my side i have offered to pay for recording,postage etc and as always people always refuse this offer.

Its a great feeling when people are so generous and i will always be truthly gratefull, has i continue watch these dvds.

so basically what i am trying to say is some people are not in the position to download and are in the position where they have to pay.

I know what you mean-I work from home (mainly) and my work computer blocks downloads (bastards!) and I don't currently have another PC.

I did recently borrow a laptop and picked up a wireless signal from my bathroom window and downloaded 1 CD Lol!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-09 16:55 by nanker phelge.

Posted by: silvertrain ()
Date: May 10, 2008 00:06

A friend of mine has an original silver of this one for trade/sale. If interested, pls contact privately to
vinyesverdes@hotmail.es

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 10, 2008 07:23

i know some of the people involved with this video -- who shot it as well as the guy who put it all together. I mean the original, not this for sale thing.

I am one of the ones who shot it -- I shot the scene outside the Savoy and Simpson's at the end of the tour party. But it should not have been labelled "The Simpson's", makes u think it has something to do with the cartoon show.

Oh, and none of the band members was "chased" by fans, just cheering and getting a few autographs and fotos, that's all.

Any of u who have my DVD of the first London show, this scene was also on that disk.

p

Also, I believe the scene "on the grass" was shot outside the Pilot before the show.

Posted by: Jon Lasa ()
Date: May 10, 2008 09:39

Hi also.

I also was in the O2 that great night.

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 10, 2008 10:07

Nice work Tim. You didn't by any chance shoot the second, and in my opinion, best night did you? It featured what many people on this site consider to be one of the best versions of Midnight Rambler for ages.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: May 10, 2008 11:03

i was backstage this day, great concert !!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 10, 2008 17:23

odean73

Thanks yourself for the whiskey in London, odean73 ! Sorry I can't help you with this DVD!
Know what you mean about having to buy, that's what I had to do in the past. And there's also some boots that I enjoy having as silvers. Just thought this fan-project was something that deserved to be circulating for free.

Songs from the DVD are uploaded to youtube....quite a lot of songs,many more than these 2 :

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-05-10 17:30 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: May 12, 2008 00:23

Silver Dagger
Nice work Tim. You didn't by any chance shoot the second, and in my opinion, best night did you? It featured what many people on this site consider to be one of the best versions of Midnight Rambler for ages.

I shot most all of all three nights, but the second and third nights were on my "spy camera" and I am unsure of the quality for various reasons. And, I haven't looked at those last two nights. Need to transfer them and watch.

I think there are at least two diferent versions available of all three nights, or at least two of the nights.

p

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: May 12, 2008 06:47

I looked on the tracker and can't find it. Is it still there?

Posted by: jomo297 ()
Date: May 12, 2008 06:52

Never mind. I found it. I saw 02 3 2007 and it was a March 2, 2007 show. That's my birthday and I knew I wasn't at a show then. Then realized O2 Arena, Show 2. Sometimes I don't see things correctly.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 12, 2008 17:29

help please what is the exact website for the final bang dvd at the 02 arena.

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: May 12, 2008 18:24

Date: May 12, 2008 20:30

i just tried that website and i got the page can not be displayed.help i am really wanting the final bang dvd and HELP will be graetly appreciated!

Date: May 12, 2008 22:24

Greek, try it again now. I can easily access to the tracker now. Maybe he was a short time down.

Date: May 12, 2008 22:33

it wont work for me ,i got the page down again

Date: May 12, 2008 23:57

Ok! Try it in another way.
Enter this site first

[www.rocksoff.org]

and then click on 'BIT TORRENT TRACKER'.
You can find it directly under the photo.

This should work (I hope) smiling smiley

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: May 13, 2008 05:51

timbernardis
i know some of the people involved with this video -- who shot it as well as the guy who put it all together. I mean the original, not this for sale thing.

I am one of the ones who shot it -- I shot the scene outside the Savoy and Simpson's at the end of the tour party. But it should not have been labelled "The Simpson's", makes u think it has something to do with the cartoon show.

Oh, and none of the band members was "chased" by fans, just cheering and getting a few autographs and fotos, that's all.

Any of u who have my DVD of the first London show, this scene was also on that disk.

p

Also, I believe the scene "on the grass" was shot outside the Pilot before the show.
Yo Plexi, I agree about this pay thing. That said, Thank You for your contrabution. I got the original,is this DVD any better then yours?

Date: May 13, 2008 15:19

thanks for your help Rolling on ,wish me luck .i will have a friend try to make this for me .this looks really good .

Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: May 13, 2008 16:32

I got the DVD in exchange for some photos from that show and I was impressed. Great editting. Must have been a huge job to get it all synched and all. And indeed the 8 cam positions keep it interesting to watch.

It's not proshot but it's great fun to watch.

Posted by: indystone ()
Date: May 26, 2008 18:48

Having no luck with downloading this. I know it's frowned upon here, but where can this be purchased?

Posted by: Stargroves ()
Date: June 3, 2008 19:18

Please can anyone suggest where to download this from? There doesn't appear to be anyone seeding it on RO...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2065
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home