Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick admits to being a life long Hetrosexual
Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 22, 2008 19:06

Quite right. Nobody stopped liking The Who after Pete Townshend wrote Rough Boys and then later admitted to having a bi experience during the New Romantic era in the early 80s.

Posted by: HEILOOBAAS ()
Date: April 22, 2008 19:44

Qui s'en fout?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-22 19:45 by HEILOOBAAS.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: April 22, 2008 20:26

HelterSkelter
jamesfdouglas
Is this to celebrate the silver anniversary of the interview?
Maybe I'll go watch Return of the Jedi after I re-listen to this.

No, No, if you're gonna do a big Silver Anniversary interview/movie tie-in bash at least find a great 1983-ish DAVID LYNCH film (DUNE? Well, not great but BETTER....) instead of pure kiddie crap like "Return of the Jedi" - just a thought...... smiling smiley

LOL!
Helter - I know this is WAY off-topic, but you gotta read this!

Lynch: Not close at all. I had a meeting with George [Lucas]. I like George. It was his thing. I said, "You should direct this. It's your thing! It's not my thing."

MTV: Did he flat-out offer it to you at the time?

Lynch: Yeah!

MTV: But you immediately declined.

Lynch: I called him the next day.
_________________________________________________________________________________

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: Addicted ()
Date: April 22, 2008 21:39

If he's always been 100 % heterosexual, I'm the King of Sweden!
This is so funny. Why do we even discuss who people make love to? I'd rather judge people from how they treat other people than who they sleep with. I know this very sweet homosexuel guy, one of my best friends. And then there's this awful heterosexual lady next door. See what I mean?

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: April 22, 2008 22:00

Addicted
Why do we even discuss who people make love to? I'd rather judge people from how they treat other people...

thank you.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: stoneswashed77 ()
Date: April 22, 2008 22:19

i doubt he ever had anyting with a guy. maybe he tried but never seriously.
just one of his roles i always thought.
to me he doesn´t appear homosexual in any way, and i admit i wouldn´t like it if he did.

Posted by: cc ()
Date: April 22, 2008 22:51

stoneswashed77
... and i admit i wouldn´t like it if he did.

well, that's big of you, anyway. We appreciate your candor.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 22, 2008 23:12

sweet neo con
Wow..the Silver Dagger video post is like...Mike Myer's Goldmember interviewing Spinal Tap.

Re: Mick's sexuality

Doesn't matter. Even if he's a "lifelong hetero"....the genie's
out of the bottle. If the Bowie rumors etc... are false or whatever,
it doesn't matter. Most accept the seemingly bi-sexual Jagger.
I don't think many would be surprised if the Bowie rumors were
true....or if it was just an "act"..or if it was a tactic for Angie Bowie to
sell more books...

It's a safe bet that he's "try-sexual".....tries anything/anybody. winking smiley

re: jlowe's post that Lennon (or Jagger?) "seemed quite happy to have gays in his employ".
Hilarious......that means absolutely nothing.

Oh, for goodness sake!!! I think it would be better to call closure on this one..........

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 22, 2008 23:19

one more...
i have on video a snippet in which Pete Townshend says that after saw Mick dancing one night that he wanted to @#$%& a man.
btw. Love Is Strong is another one of those homoerotic Stones tunes.

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: April 22, 2008 23:20

The cover with Bowie of Dancing in the Streets has to be one of the gayest songs/videoclips of all time.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 22, 2008 23:50

well check out his 1972 interview with dick cavett, the second part just before he is about to go on stage, he does seem a bit fruity there imho

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: April 23, 2008 00:00

micwer
The cover with Bowie of Dancing in the Streets has to be one of the gayest songs/videoclips of all time.

The whole of the 80s were gay, goddammit.

Date: April 23, 2008 00:05

Glad we sorted that one out then.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: April 23, 2008 22:27

.WTF???.....I think I listened to a very different interview........part 2.....36th minute or so he whispers to Lisa Robinson that the only thing missing from his life is a big c*ck,...at which point he adds after she squeels "what did you say?" "somebody elses!"........ In part 3 he goes on about English boarding schools and alludes casually to his personal experiences....as well as his coming to terms and comfort with turning men on and how he learned to accept and actually like the attention/notoriety he gained from it. Perhaps ya'll should listen to the interview.......a little more...... closely..........thanks for the post............he was very interesting with Lisa Robinsom.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-23 22:28 by Rip This.

Posted by: hooligan ()
Date: April 24, 2008 02:18

I don t think me is gay but he had affairs with Clapton and Nourriev. That's for sure. But these are just experiences i think.

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: April 24, 2008 14:24

Mick told "The Face" magazine in 1983 that he'd had homosexual experiences, and Feel On Baby is supposed to be about this very issue.

Date: April 24, 2008 14:58

hooligan
I don t think me is gay but he had affairs with Clapton and Nourriev. That's for sure. But these are just experiences i think.

Had an affair with Clapton? You gotta be kidding! Mick Taylor might have been a more likely candidate but never Clapton. Where's that come from? Was it After Midnight?

Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: April 24, 2008 15:25

Just finished Clapton's biography and there's no mention of an affair. Also Nurreyev was apparantly not interested in Jagger at all despite Mick bombarding him with flowers and invitations to dinner. When they did meet Nurreyev was very rude. So I doubt they had an affair.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 24, 2008 22:58

iamthedj
Just finished Clapton's biography and there's no mention of an affair. Also Nurreyev was apparantly not interested in Jagger at all despite Mick bombarding him with flowers and invitations to dinner. When they did meet Nurreyev was very rude. So I doubt they had an affair.
It's probably just as well they didn't have an affair. When Nurreyev found out he had AIDS it made no differnence to his private life at all and he seemed not to care that he was probably infecting some of his conquests (this is acording to a recent biography).
So who needs friends like that?

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: April 24, 2008 23:47

mick has been putting on the world for 46 years now, he is as straight as an arrow imho, camping it up does not make him gay or bi, just smart

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1209
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home