Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

SHINE A LIGHT in Finland
Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 15, 2008 12:59

Finally, the tickets are on sale. The premiere is on Friday (18th) and it will be shown in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku.

- Doxa

Re: SHINE A LIGHT in Finland
Posted by: Bärs ()
Date: April 15, 2008 17:43

Too bad I'm expecting a baby on thursday. The picture must wait.

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: April 15, 2008 17:48

Aah Perfect. I will be in Helsinki on Friday to finally see the masterpiece. Hope to see lot of Finnish Stones fans around

Jan Richards

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Posted by: wesley ()
Date: April 15, 2008 18:14

Hi guys,

I´m planning to come to Helsinki at Saturday (19th). It depends on a few things round here, but if I`ll come, I`m aiming to the 6 o`clock show.

Posted by: wesley ()
Date: April 17, 2008 10:36

Bärs
Too bad I'm expecting a baby on thursday. The picture must wait.

.. just curious, any familynews, Bärs?

BTW, After the birth of both my children I drove home, poured a glas of Renault carte noir VSOP - and put Angie to my cd-player

Posted by: oneMary ()
Date: April 17, 2008 11:51

Today it seems I’ll go Friday at 6pm show (Helsinki), maybe we came across each other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-17 11:51 by oneMary.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: April 18, 2008 08:51

I will attend the 20.45 show at Tampere. The tickets seem to sell very slowly. Of that show, only 8 sell out of 110 (half of them by me).

And things are not going any better in the 'critics section'. My local piece of shite paper, Aamulehti, gave 2 stars out of five... the point of interest of the so called reviewer was that the Stones were the guests at the Bill Clinton birthday party. He also find the idea of Scorcese trying to capture the vitality of the band "not interesting". I don't like the hype of the media The Stones are getting around the world, but this sort of reviews tell just more about the prejudices and quality of the staff of the 'paper' than about the movie in hand.

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-18 08:51 by Doxa.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1533
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home