Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Does anyone have pictures of the Chuck Berry tour March 2008?
Posted by: CBII ()
Date: April 10, 2008 21:05

I'm trying to update my myspace page with photos from the March tour of Europe. I will gladly give you a photo credit. I took plenty of pictures but very few from the actual concerts.

Can someone help with my plight?

CBII

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-10 21:06 by CBII.

Re: Does anyone have pictures of the Chuck Berry tour March 2008?
Posted by: lickedlady1966 ()
Date: April 10, 2008 22:07

I´ll be glad to help you out. Got some from the Amsterdam gig in March.
What size and resolution do you need?
Where can I send them?

Babsy

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: April 10, 2008 22:15

paulywaul put some up here from the 100 Club about 2 weeks ago. If you go back 3-6 pages you find them.

Date: April 10, 2008 23:46

LickedLady1966,

Send them to IGOTPLAYEDONCE@Yahoo.com. The higher the resolution the better. I have a few from my friend Peter from Sweden but the more the merrier.

Silver Dagger, I have those and posted them on my myspace page. I need to go back and give Paulywaul is photo credits.

Now if I could get some from Moscow, Wien, Almeria, Las Palmas and most of the other places we played.

Thanks for both of your help.

CBII

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 10, 2008 23:53

Got a lot from Tenerife I wil send yous as soon as I can amigo CBII

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: April 10, 2008 23:59

Carlitos,

You have already been a very big help. I'll take some more. Do you know anyone that went to the show the night before that could forward some photos of that show?

How about if you could send some links to the local news papers. My daughters speak and read Spanish very well and could tell me what was said about the shows. While we were waiting in the Airport a lady came up and told me she loved the show and read one article to me.

Thanks alot...
Charles...

CBII

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 11, 2008 02:03

Will send you pictures from Gran Canaria as well, will ask some papers over here in Tenerife

Carlitos
Tenerife

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 12, 2008 10:57

CBII
LickedLady1966,

Send them to IGOTPLAYEDONCE@Yahoo.com. The higher the resolution the better. I have a few from my friend Peter from Sweden but the more the merrier.

Silver Dagger, I have those and posted them on my myspace page. I need to go back and give Paulywaul is photo credits.

Now if I could get some from Moscow, Wien, Almeria, Las Palmas and most of the other places we played.

Thanks for both of your help.

Charles, the ones of mine you took off that thread are reduced resolution (reduced for uploading to photobucket & to save time), otherwise the resolution of the originals (which I still retain) is about 2.5 Mb. If you'd like the originals, just let me know, leave a message here or on the "Sunday 23rd March at the 100 Club" thread - whatever ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1596
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home