Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

hidden features on biggest bang
Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: April 5, 2008 13:51

hi everybody! yesterday my wife bought me the SAL Deluxe Edition because I had to work until eve. So first thing I did when I came home I put it on and it´s real great. I wanted to see something from this tour and I watched the documentary on biggest bang. And I remembered there was talk about hidden features, easter eggs or stuff like that. But I haven´t found, does somebody know if they exist and when, where are they? Plaese help

Re: hidden features on biggest bang
Posted by: bassplayer617 ()
Date: April 5, 2008 17:53

Haven't heard of any eggs on "The Biggest Bang", but there IS one on "Four Flicks":

"Interviews:
On the first DVD (which contains the tour documentary etc.), go to the main menu screen. The options run left to right. Press your Up button.

A brief interview clip with Keith Richards (like the ones on the other discs about the background of some of the hit songs) will play. Keith talks about song writing."

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: April 5, 2008 20:18

thanks for this, I haven´t known of it. But the hidden features on bang i´ve heard of are some duets, like salt of the earth with axl rose etc...

Posted by: tommycharles ()
Date: April 5, 2008 20:33

That was rumored when the set was first announced, but also rumored were the *complete* Austin and Rio shows, neither of which came to pass.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2159
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home