Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Charlie and Keith ; New Album and New Tour
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: April 3, 2008 20:07

All l can say is that Keith looks horrible,yes l know he is 64 but damm he looks like 80,and by the way is that a cell phone in his hand? l thought he always claimed he doesn't even own one.something about hating "new technology".
In conclusion, they better hurry with that new album and tour cause the Mr Richards is not looking too well...

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: ComeOn ()
Date: April 3, 2008 20:31

" is that a cell phone in his hand? "

....to me it just looks like a regular pair of sunglasses !

and though Keifster don`t look like a teenager , he sound fresh and clear in his statment , so don`t worry ! More rock`n`roll to come from his hands in the future ! smoking smiley

Posted by: john nicholls ()
Date: April 3, 2008 20:55

Oh dear I think I rattled a few cages. I really would love to see another Stones album but I want it to be great but deep down I know it will be another average album. Sorry if I upset anyone just trying to be realistic.

John Nicholls

Posted by: Matti ()
Date: April 3, 2008 21:20

john nicholls
Oh dear I think I rattled a few cages. I really would love to see another Stones album but I want it to be great but deep down I know it will be another average album. Sorry if I upset anyone just trying to be realistic.

I think you are absolutely right. It will be a decent album if we´re lucky. Still, it would be fun to hear some new music from the old boys.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: April 3, 2008 21:57

>> " is that a cell phone in his hand? "
>> to me it just looks like a regular pair of sunglasses! <<

absolutely a pair of shades - as featured in the photos on this fine thread: [www.iorr.org]
they all look mighty mighty fine - a bit fed up with all the red carpets, maybe, but
just like the Rolling Stones

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2228
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home