Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Thanks Blue Lena and Rockman - I won tix to the advance screening of Shine A Light!
Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 2, 2008 17:22

3DTeafoe, I guess you couldn't turn down the movie folks (!!! congrats !!!) to go to the premiere. Waiting for a report when you see the film...

Re: Thanks Blue Lena and Rockman - I won tix to the advance screening of Shine A Light!
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 2, 2008 23:04

3DTeafoe
I have a pretty good excuse anyway.
Anyone going Thursday night? There might be an extra ticket or 2.

That is a good excuse - I didn't know there was a Thursday showing...I'll take one ticket if possible, or direct me where I can go to ask...

Date: April 3, 2008 05:24

i'm bumping this for daniel to see 'cos i wanna know where this other prescreening is!

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 3, 2008 14:18

lq - i'll see if there's a ticket somewhere for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-03 14:42 by 3DTeafoe.

Date: April 3, 2008 18:09

thanks daniel!
otherwise, let me know where the theater is - and if any radio station is sponsering it.

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 3, 2008 20:25

i have a ticket for you if u want.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Previous page Next page First page IORR home