Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Thanks Blue Lena and Rockman - I won tix to the advance screening of Shine A Light!
Posted by: angee ()
Date: April 2, 2008 17:22

3DTeafoe, I guess you couldn't turn down the movie folks (!!! congrats !!!) to go to the premiere. Waiting for a report when you see the film...

Re: Thanks Blue Lena and Rockman - I won tix to the advance screening of Shine A Light!
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 2, 2008 23:04

3DTeafoe
I have a pretty good excuse anyway.
Anyone going Thursday night? There might be an extra ticket or 2.

That is a good excuse - I didn't know there was a Thursday showing...I'll take one ticket if possible, or direct me where I can go to ask...

Date: April 3, 2008 05:24

i'm bumping this for daniel to see 'cos i wanna know where this other prescreening is!

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 3, 2008 14:18

lq - i'll see if there's a ticket somewhere for you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2008-04-03 14:42 by 3DTeafoe.

Date: April 3, 2008 18:09

thanks daniel!
otherwise, let me know where the theater is - and if any radio station is sponsering it.

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: April 3, 2008 20:25

i have a ticket for you if u want.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1498
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home