Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

mick jagger on "the repubblica"
Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 17, 2008 20:18

i don't know if somebody already wrote about this, but today on the "repubblica " website mick jagger says in an interview: "i like writing songs, with no destination. i always write; anyway i am sure that during this year there will be something to do with the stones" (repubblica is the 2nd italian newspaper)
we'll see.....

Re: mick jagger on "the repubblica"
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 17, 2008 20:24

Il cantante dei Rolling Stones parla del film "Shine a light" che racconta l'ultima tournée
E smentisce il presunto attentato degli Hells Angels nel 1969 ai suoi danni
Mick Jagger: "Piaccio a tutti
perché il rock mi diverte ancora"

hey yeah I found it, but my italian is a bit rusty - what's it say?

[www.repubblica.it]

Posted by: zumabitch ()
Date: March 17, 2008 20:42

It´s funny,

he says he had no clue about finding the italian lyrics of As tears go by, that he was "preparing" for the Milan concert, and he found it on the internet!

He also says that the Hells Angels story is probably a load of bullshit, because if the FBI knew something about someone whose life is in danger, they should obviously warn him - there could have been other murder attempts after the failed one...

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 17, 2008 21:09

q:is there something of the movie you didn't like?
a:no, what i didn't like i took it out (laughs)

Naturalmente, nearly all the evenings I amuse a bag,
Posted by: open-g ()
Date: March 17, 2008 21:49

Ok, you guys got me wanting to know...
here's a babelfish translation try:

The singer of the Rolling Stones speaks about the film "Shine light" that he tells l'ultima tournée and he refutes the attempted presumed one of the Hells Angels in 1969 to its damages Mick Jagger:
"Piaccio to all because the rock it amuses to me ancora" Mick Jagger: "Piaccio to tuttiperché the rock it amuses to me ancora" Mick Jagger of GINO CASTALDO ROME - "Sono to London, it is spring, the flowers are dulling, is a lot bello".
Also to the telephone Mick Jagger it is one spumeggiante, gaudente viveur of the rock'n'roll, eternally young, with its vitino from vespa of which fierce one goes much, very illustrated in the Shine film-concert to light, directed from Martin Scorsese (in escape in Italy l'11 opens them, distributed from Bim), but this vitalità contrasts with one lugubre appeared news ago some days.
It seems that after the concert of Altamont of 1969, where one of the Hells Angels chosen for the service murdered d'ordine a black young person, the Angels had decided to kill the same Jagger, culprit to have criticized the behavior of the gang of motorcyclists, and quite they had tried to disembark from the sea in order to attack its villa near New York and to make it outside.
According to this thesis, providential storm was only one to blanket the conspiracy.

Up to now Jagger does not have never intentional to comment the news.
Jagger excuses, but cannot be made feint of nothing, what test to discover itself of to have been to a step to dall'essere assassinated?
"Non I try nothing because not us creed, the news has been constructed on purpose.
They said completely false. And I can explain because. If l'Fbi or the police then had uncovered one what of the sort would have had to perceive to us.
It could it are to us an other attempt, and then they would have been in serious troubles.
Therefore I exclude it, would have had by force to say it to us.
Creed is simple spazzatura".

Instead, on purpose of the film of Scorsese: it makes a sure effect also because it seems to be on the theater box with you. "Sì, the force of the film is just this, like if the room were part of the band".
It does not think that the room is quite a po' too much insolent person? "Sì she is much neighbor, but he is exactly what he wanted to make Martin, of it we have discussed all'inizio about the plan, he said just this: he wanted to be on the theater box, within the concert, to observe close give the relations between of noi".

In the famous film much good the diversity between she and Keith Richards. Keith says that it is a "power freak", active, while it is lazy, perennially indolent.
It would come to think that just this difference is one of the secrets of the longevity of the band.

E' therefore? "Sì, perhaps, but Keith exaggerates when it says this.
The truth is that just this type of film exasperates the diversities.
When you put a room in front of a performer will behave itself various, all he is distorted from the room, and even more from a film, in a set you will not be able to never see like is itself truly,
and we could not not become of account, c'erano twenty great cinema cameras from 35 millimeters, impossible we are not any consapevoli".
But it is also true that you are various... "Sì, and if for this they are various also from Charlie Watts or Ron Wood.
This is well but it is also laborious to times.
Of the rest you will not never find a band of five persons who are uguali".
C'è something that them is not piaciuto of the film?
"No, what it did not appeal to l'ho made to me togliere".
And it laughs of taste.
E' true that is working to a film drawn from one its idea and directed from Scorsese?
"Sì, and hour the things are marching. Intito it The long play, my idea is one. E' be as soon as completed the third scenario, and me he seems that good one.
Terry Winter is writing that has written many episodes of the Sopranos".

It will recite in the film?
"Perché not? Still it is not decided null, but it could accadere".
All'isola di Wight has sung with Amy Winehouse, a large one duetto. "Oh yes, it has been duetto a a lot amusing.
L'ho riascoltato in missaggio and I must say that it was indeed much bond, but lì we have made also one strange duetto blues with nearly the Italian Paul Nutini".

In this tour you have played in every imaginable place. To River, all'isola of Wight, to the small Beacon Theatre di New York where you have turned the film.
What sees in the eyes of the public, than difference it perceives between yesterday and today? "Certe times we see a lot clearly to them, like to the Beacon. I see as people react to our music, other times are shapeless masses that move, but in truth I do not see this enormous difference between yesterday and today. It depends casomai on the place in which sound, it depends in that it leave of the world sei".
It still succeeds to amuse itself? "Naturalmente, nearly all the evenings I amuse a bag, is for that to people piace".
But we think next to the songs more notes, Satisfaction type, believes that people can live them still today as she puts into effect them?
"Per everyone is various. C'è people that even come to a concert of the Stones for before the time, for he can be puts into effect them. Some have seen twenty times to us. Experience remains one much subjective one.
Everyone, creed, the alive ones to its modo". It does not find the past crushing? Seccato from the fact that all want to speak about the gone times?
"Assolutamente yes. I try to avoid it, does not appeal to to speak to me too much about the passato".
Then we speak about the future. What has in program?
"Molte things. I am following the production of a called film "The women" that it will exit in October, and I am writing canzoni".
For she or the Stones? "Sto only writing, without a aim, it appeals to to make to me therefore, appeals to to me to write without a precise destination, then one will look at, and however they are sure that will be something to make with the Stones quest'anno".
How it has made to remember the song in Italian, when it has decided to give to the public Italian of Saint Siro l'esecuzione of "Con mine lacrime"?
"Oh, it has been indeed funny. The problem was to find the disc, because obviously I did not remember at all the text in Italian.
Therefore to the end I have had to try the song on Internet, and fortunately l'ho found and have been able to ripassare the text.
But l'ho made secretly, I did not want that the band it discovered what I was preparing. E' state amusing because l'avevo never not sung from the alive one, neanche one volta".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2008-03-17 22:12 by open-g.

Posted by: bumbum ()
Date: March 17, 2008 22:55

Sounds very promising:

"e comunque sono sicuro che ci sarà qualcosa da fare con gli Stones quest'anno"

"I am sure that there will something to do with the Stones this year".

A new CD with new songs.

Posted by: z ()
Date: March 17, 2008 23:53

andrea66

Is Keith in the movie?

Posted by: jacopo ()
Date: March 18, 2008 11:56

z
andrea66
Is Keith in the movie?

yeah, a few shots!

Rolling Stones Italia
[www.rollingstonesitalia.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1596
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home