Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

eric easton
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: March 4, 2008 00:35

Excuse me if Eric E has been well covered before but I am new to the Forum.I was scanning one of the more comprehensive links and it had compiled an "Associates/Producers etc list...but could I find any refernce to EE ?Absolutely not. In fact he has almost been airbrushed out of most of the history books. Yet in many ways he (with Ian Stewart and ALO) could have been described as the 6th. Rolling Stone in the 1963/65 period.Views on him seem extreme..plain crooked (ALO); straight and fair(BW). The early business deals were probably average for new artisits at the time. In those years the group members paid their tax (with accounts opened in the Bradford and Bingley!).Yet it seems that post 1965 he disappeared from view. I believe in 1967/68 he was trying to sue the elusive ALO and then in 1971/72 the group launched a lawsuit against him and ALO. Does anybody know what the outcome of these lawsuits were and what the outcomes were? He attended Brian's funeral but all we get from ALO is a lot of complaints and then a rather cruel reference to Eric's demise in the mid 90's whilst living in Florida.(Perhaps life post-Stones wasn't so bad after all).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1877
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home