Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: stones tattoos
Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 26, 2010 03:36

I find the whole phenomenon quite odd. Are these cute 19-year-old girls getting these things that sure that they will look good on them when they're 50? At least an unfortunate haircut or clothing choice can be reversed. And don't get me started with people with pieces of metal through their nose and lips. People are free to do what they want, even to indulge in scarification and self-mutilation in the name of vanity and "individuality". Whatever.

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: February 26, 2010 11:46

71Tele
I find the whole phenomenon quite odd. Are these cute 19-year-old girls getting these things that sure that they will look good on them when they're 50? At least an unfortunate haircut or clothing choice can be reversed. And don't get me started with people with pieces of metal through their nose and lips. People are free to do what they want, even to indulge in scarification and self-mutilation in the name of vanity and "individuality". Whatever.

71Tele don't hold back. It's their body let them do do what the hell they want with it. I don't have any tattoo's or piercings and I have to say that it doesn't appeal to me. Yeah they will look rotten when they're 50 but that's their mistake.

NickB

You can't always get what you want.....

www.myspace.com/thesonkings

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: February 26, 2010 16:16

Rockman
Wanna get
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadows?...Tattooooooed on me dick

hee hee

you rock, Rockman

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: February 26, 2010 16:26

NickB
71Tele

71Tele don't hold back. It's their body let them do do what the hell they want with it. I don't have any tattoo's or piercings and I have to say that it doesn't appeal to me. Yeah they will look rotten when they're 50 but that's their mistake.

They'll look rotten to whom? In another 30 years, EVERY fifty-year-old will be covered with tattoos. It'll be the new norm. CEOs, maybe even presidents of the United States will be covered with them. We'll be in our rocking chairs, mumbling about all the "freaks" running the world.

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: February 26, 2010 16:30

Rockman
Wanna get
Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby, Standing In The Shadows?...Tattooooooed on me dick

lol!!!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: SwayStones ()
Date: February 26, 2010 17:57

dead.flowers
Rockman
Wanna get

hee hee

you rock, Rockman

Actually,Rockman has just lost the title I gave him yesterday of "the first gentleman on IORR" ....too fast ,that's too bad !

dead.flowers : you also lost yours at the same time by writing "hee hee" cool smiley

I AM KIDDING !

BTW,Rockee,I was almost sure your body was only scared from a hard life ....tongue sticking out smiley
[www.iorr.org]

I am a Frenchie ,as Mick affectionately called them in the Old Grey Whistle Test in 1977 .

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: February 26, 2010 18:24

NickB
71Tele

Obviously it's up to them to do whatever they want. I am not advocating laws against tattoos, just stating my personal preference.

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: February 26, 2010 18:42

Tongue on my right chest.

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: May 18, 2010 15:05

Edit : That´s not me...neither doing nor getting this tattoo...

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: May 18, 2010 15:58

I have a red tounge and a green one
also an AC/DC one as well

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home