Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

NEIL YOUNG HAMMERSMITH EXTRA DATES
Posted by: Bantambernie ()
Date: December 19, 2007 15:15

If anyone is interested - Neil Young has just added extra nights for London, tickets still available on ticketmaster.

Re: NEIL YOUNG HAMMERSMITH EXTRA DATES
Posted by: oldfan ()
Date: December 19, 2007 16:16

Just saw him in NYC.Great show. Played acoustic guitar,banjo, piano and then an electric set.Still in good voice.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: December 19, 2007 16:32

Just saw him a few times in NYC, I highly recommend checking him out. Amazing show, Neil can just do it all. Don't think he played one same song from last tour I saw him.

Posted by: David Neal ()
Date: December 19, 2007 17:22

what time did he come on?....going to see him tonight.....never been to that venue.... thanks

Date: December 19, 2007 18:15

Probably around 9ish, however I saw him a week before in CT and he came on at 8:30. The venue is great. Make sure you take your seat before Neil starts playing, otherwise you'll have to wait for the end of the song.

Date: December 19, 2007 18:37

got it...thank you

Date: December 19, 2007 22:09

Hound Dog, did you happen to see/attend any decent dining establishments in the 175th/Bway area?

Date: December 19, 2007 22:46

David, yes I did. There is a spanish restaurant directly across the street on the corner which is great, can't miss it. Good steaks. But the place was packed with Neil fans so you may have to fight for a spot to sit.

Posted by: rocknola ()
Date: December 20, 2007 05:45

"you'll have to wait to the end of the song"???? I thought they only do that at the opera!!! HaHA!!!

Posted by: Per-Arne ()
Date: December 20, 2007 10:17

I am going to see him in Denmark. Got the tickets in the post yesterday. If you don't have taken your seat before he starts, you must wait to the break (between the acoustic and the electric set) before you can have your seat.

Per-Arne

Date: December 20, 2007 16:02

Went to the show last night....thanks Hound dog for the recommendation...good call....show was great...if anyone gets a chance to see him, GO FOR IT.....i have not read any other threads on the show{s} so i won't spoil it...He Rocked the house

Date: December 20, 2007 16:38

Glad you had a good time David. Pretty amazing performance Neil puts on huh... Love how he digs into his catelog for surprises.. I am sure that spanish restuarant made out well the last two weeks with all those Neil shows across the street.

Posted by: Roll73 ()
Date: December 20, 2007 17:10

Thanks for the tip! Just got mine from ticketbastard.

Does anyone know if any members of Crazy horse feature in the band?

I saw him with C.H. a few years back in Birmingham - one of the best gigs I've witnessed.

Date: December 20, 2007 17:12

Yes the drummer, adds a nice rough touch to many of Neil's tune..

Date: December 20, 2007 17:29

certainly does....pretty funny when neil was taking swigs of his beer between every song....since we could not bring them into the event, we were envious

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1810
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home