Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ahmet Tribute - I just got the email!!!
Posted by: micwer ()
Date: November 27, 2007 02:27

Is this for real? Anybody else got this??? I've just received this email from noreply@ahmettribute.com. I'm in NYC, now I'm really tempted to get to London if it's for real!

Congratulations we are very pleased to be able to offer you a limited opportunity to buy tickets for the Ahmet Tribute concert at the O2 Arena in London on the 10th December 2007.

These tickets are available now until sold out on a first come first served basis.

Please read the below information carefully before you proceed to booking, by continuing to the booking page you are agreeing to all the below.

This passcode is non-transferable. Only the winner of the ballot as named above is eligible to purchase a maximum of 2 tickets using this passcode and a credit card in their name.

Tickets purchased by anyone other than the winner of the ballot as named above will be cancelled.

The tickets purchased using this passcode are non-transferable.

Your individual passcode can only be used once and will be invalid once you have either made your purchase or tickets are sold out.

If you have already obtained tickets via any method do not purchase tickets as they will be cancelled.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-11-27 02:44 by micwer.

Re: Ahmet Tribute - I just got the email!!!
Date: November 27, 2007 03:12

yes it's for real. go to ahmettribute.com and see the lineup and more information

Posted by: spikey ()
Date: November 27, 2007 03:14

Lucky bastard! Enjoy.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 27, 2007 03:40

oh - so this is THE zeppelin show in london!

Posted by: micwer ()
Date: November 27, 2007 17:04

little queenie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> oh - so this is THE zeppelin show in london!

Looks like Bill Wyman and Pete Townshend are part of it too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home