Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What would you do if the Stones were playing one night only after 25 years of silence?
Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 14, 2007 14:32

That is the way the hardcore Led Zeppelin fans feel today, should no tour follow.

Re: What would you do if the Stones were playing one night only after 25 years of silence?
Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: September 14, 2007 14:35

I would organize to go to that show, whereever it'll take place. I even would go to Bagdadh.

Re: What would you do if the Stones were playing one night only after 25 years of silence?
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: September 14, 2007 14:41

Say what Jokerman? First of all that COMBO of 4 played at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so it ain't 25 years... Second, it ain't Zeppelin cause Johnny B is dead... and third, a tour will follow, what do you think Jokerman? It's ALL showbiz man....

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 14, 2007 14:42

RollingStonesFan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would organize to go to that show, whereever
> it'll take place. I even would go to Bagdadh.

No you wouldnt!

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 14, 2007 14:53

HelterSkelter Wrote:
> Say what Jokerman? First of all that COMBO of 4
> played at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame so it
> ain't 25 years... Second, it ain't Zeppelin cause
> Johnny B is dead... and third, a tour will follow,
> what do you think Jokerman? It's ALL showbiz
> man....

Haa, I was waiting for this one. First, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is not general audience, correct me if I am wrong? Second, you would go to the Stones even without Brian Jones, would'nt you? Third, imagine there is no tour following, because they cannot stand each other. Would you take the risk?

Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: September 14, 2007 15:00

Gazza Wrote:
> RollingStonesFan Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I would organize to go to that show, whereever
> > it'll take place. I even would go to Bagdadh.
>
>
> No you wouldnt!

Aaaahhh, ok.
I would spend all the money, which I saved the 25 years before cause I didn't go to any shows then^^

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: September 14, 2007 15:36

If I get tickets, hmm . . . . thanksgiving with the family in Cali, or thanksgiving with Zep at the O2 . . . . ???

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: September 14, 2007 15:54

I'm just glad I'm not a hardcore fan of Led Zeppelin

Posted by: pgarof ()
Date: September 14, 2007 16:23

HelterSkelter Wrote:
>Second, it ain't Zeppelin cause
> Johnny B is dead...

Off cause it's Led Zepplin!, Brian Jones is Dead and Bill left the Stones years ago but it's still the Stones.

Date: September 14, 2007 16:30

2 guitar players means there's one extra, there's a spare. No spare drummers so it's not really the Zep plus there were 4 Zeppers and there were 5 Stonzers, totally different numbers game we're talking here.....

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: September 14, 2007 16:38

HelterSkelter Wrote:
> 2 guitar players means there's one extra, there's
> a spare. No spare drummers so it's not really the
> Zep plus there were 4 Zeppers and there were 5
> Stonzers, totally different numbers game we're
> talking here.....

So, you're not counting Blondie as a guitar player? winking smiley

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: September 14, 2007 16:40

Sell my sister!

Date: September 14, 2007 17:14

No way Bingo, she's a singer.... have you heard the 12 inch of "CALL ME"? Genius stuff man, what a groove, goes on forever.....

Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: September 14, 2007 17:52

I would enter whatever phoney ballot Harvey Goldsmith or whomever had organised and then wait around for the proper tour to follow.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: September 14, 2007 17:53

Since they would be in their 90s; I'd probably
keep all my kids, even my woman & just ignore the gig.

Most doubtful if I wanna hear them after they are around 85 years of age.
And I probably have lost my hearing before that date.

Posted by: stones1984 ()
Date: September 14, 2007 18:15

i guess i'd do what all the led zep fans are doing, enter the ballot & hope, and if you dont get lucky then save up and wait for them to appear for sale at 10 x the price - what else can you do?

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: September 14, 2007 18:18

I would find a way to make it to see them...if it were the Stones. Thankfully, it's just Led Zep.....and I have never been much of a fan, Once I saw Song Remains the Same I was turned off forever.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1514
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home