Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Lisa Fischer performing again with Patti Scialfa
Posted by: Halup ()
Date: September 5, 2007 00:47

I watched Patti Scialfa's performance on The Today Show this morning and it appeared that 1 of the 4 backing vocalists was Lisa Fischer. It was a little hard to tell as she was wearing a hat and there were no closeups of her, but Lisa was in Patti's band for her 2004 tour and I'm pretty certain it was her. This was Patti's first promo performance for her new album out today, so Lisa would have had time to go from London to New York and have a little time to rehearse with the band.

Also in Patti's band are Steve Jordan from the X Pensive Winos and Patti's fellow E Street Band member Nils Lofgren.

Re: Lisa Fischer performing again with Patti Scialfa
Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 5, 2007 01:00

Halup - I watched that this morning too! I didn't see Lisa, but I thought I recognized some other bandmembers. I was getting ready for work so I could only watch for a second.

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: September 5, 2007 01:21

They will be on Letterman tonight, so we may have another chance to verify if it is Lisa singing with her. I'm pretty certain it is, though.

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: September 5, 2007 02:16

That Steve Jordan can play the drums...I love the way he plays in that scrambling style...

Posted by: rocks off ()
Date: September 5, 2007 07:51

I just saw Patti on Letterman. They had a few shots of the singers...one could have been Lisa...

Anyone else see it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1796
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home