Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: I have a feeling of a new tour
Posted by: monkeyman07 ()
Date: August 5, 2007 08:17

also :

check how mick runs all the stage just in a few seconds on jjf! , spotlights , rocknroll , oh yeah

Posted by: drummer_dude ()
Date: August 5, 2007 21:46

I haven't seen the stones live in the USA since 1994 Voodoo Lounge all the other tours they NEVER came to New Orleans. So they really OWE us a good concert down here... Talk about shows they need to catch up on?
They need to come back to New Orleans........

drummer_dude

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 5, 2007 21:54

I don't think they owe us anything, drummer_dude, but I sure would like to see them come around again.

It would be a long-shot, but maybe they could play the Saenger Theatre after it re-opens! Or at least the arena.

Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: August 5, 2007 22:04

Naw, that's not right.... how can you skip NEW ORLEANS ?!?! One of the USA's, one of the World's great cities !! (I never knew 1994 was the last time, I find that VERY surprising, one of the biggest music cities in the world. What is up with that? Very Strange - UNEXCEPTABLE) BTW you guys, how's construction going on down there? Are they (the wonderful Government) FINALLY fixing what needs to be fixed? Can't believe how long it's taking.....

Date: August 5, 2007 22:23

The government SUCKS down here, Helter! I could elaborate but I don't want to get into that here.

However, almost all of the tourism-related industry is back up and running. N.O. is still a great place to visit. The food and the music is still here except, of course, The Stones.

I heard the boys were going to do 40 Licks here, but a scheduling conflict or something prevented that. 11 March, 2006 was listed on this site as a rumoured date at the N.O. Arena until the storm came along. We got Billy Graham on that date instead!

I am confident that if there is another stateside tour, N.O. will, at least, be considered for a date. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Posted by: steviewags ()
Date: August 5, 2007 23:02

My guess is, 8-9 shows in one place, say, MSG, Chicago, LA/SF, that kinda thing.
Just a guess. I also think there will be a WINOS tour if Keef isn't too busy with the book..........

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: August 5, 2007 23:17

Would be fun to have a new Keith solo-albumsmiling smiley

[www.reverbnation.com]

Date: August 5, 2007 23:28

Has Keith gone back to playing guitar on his songs for this leg of the tour? He wasn't playing last time I saw them in Boise in November.

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: August 6, 2007 00:48

the stones never stop!!

next world tour 2009 smiling smiley

lots of ron wood and keith richards solo gigs (bring the barbarians together pls!!) in 2008 tongue sticking out smiley charlie finally takes some time for his horses, mick will count money with chuck and cohl.

-Menno

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home