Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RS.com renewal
Posted by: TE ()
Date: July 22, 2007 11:13

Wish I was brave enough to tell them to #%ยค% off.
And I didn't even manage to use my last code...
Oh well, it's only r'n r and more money out the window.

TE
Oslo

Your membership at RollingStones.com is scheduled to renew before August 1st, 2007.

Here is what you can look forward to as a returning Platinum Fan Club member:

Legacy Ticket Access
Should The Rolling Stones announce concert dates, returning members will have access to tickets before the general public and new members in our exclusive presales.

Members-Only Sign-Up Gift
Renewing members will receive a very special gift as part of membership. Stay tuned for details of this gift to be announced later this year.

Shine A Light
Later this year, Martin Scorsese and The Rolling Stones will bring audiences the most extraordinary musical film event of the year when they release their concert film 'Shine A Light.' Fan Club members will have a chance to experience this film like no one else.

Continuing Coverage
Virtual Ticket will continue to allow members to intimately experience the band on the road via streaming video, exclusive photographs, constantly updated set-lists and special advance notice of upcoming shows and ticket availability.
We look forward to spending another year on-line with you!

Cheers,
RollingStones.com

Re: RS.com renewal
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 22, 2007 12:23

I just cancelled my renewal

Re: RS.com renewal
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: July 22, 2007 14:48

I let mine renew as well, TE, so I was glad to see some talk recently about shows again next year. Perhaps it will work out in the end.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1936
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home