Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
OT: BECKHAM/POSH - don't get it AT ALL, Please help
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:19

OK, just got stuck last night (while channel surfing) watching part of a 1 hour reality show about Posh - Spice Girl - Victoria Beckham moving to Los Angeles (Hubby was coming but he was held up in Spain for a few weeks). Now, I know she's married to just mentioned David Beckham who's a big time Soccer/Football player so he makes like $25 Million a year or something - and she was a back up singer in the short lived SPICE GIRLS all girl pop group but I just don't get why she's popular, famous, and followed around all day and night by the papparazi (sp?). In the show she was pulled over by the cops for horrible, careless driving and told to get a California Licence by the main cop (she only had a Spanish one - what a dumb s**t) and did her best non-cute (but thinks she is) PARIS HILTON impersonation (...I didn't KNOW, I didn't KNOW...), told stupid jokes, acted upity, prissy, and snooty most of the time, and played dumb blond the rest of the time. Actually, it came very close to a female version of SPINAL TAP which kinda creeped me out - I mean, SPINAL TAP weren't real, they were SUPPOSE to be clueless idiots - she is real..... as well as a real clueless idiot - very, very spooky IMHO.

So, I don't get it, she just seems like another British Disco girl to me, OK looking (not great looking by ANY stretch), not much upstairs in the brain department and a big ZERO personality. HUGE Ego for no reason? Yes... but that's about it. So what am I missing cause I don't get it at all - this is WAY BEYOND Andy Warhol's 15 minutes of fame theory - why does Posh and Beckham have their own reality show? Why not the guy down the street who owns a Taco/Buritto stand? I bet he's smarter and his life is a whole lot more interesting..... Being a Los Angeles resident/captive can some British IORRer help out? We'll give you back David Beckham and Vicki Posh, throw in Rod Stewart as an extra bonus, and relunctantly take back Madonna in trade I guess. If someone can work out the swap let me know.... THANKS !! All suggestions welcome.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-20 23:32 by HelterSkelter.

Re: OT: BECKHAM/POSH - don\'t get it AT ALL, Please help !! Urgent !!
Posted by: King Snake ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:22

This appears to be another classless whore case, but the last time I mentioned that it didn`t really work out so I`m gonna keep my mouth shut.

Date: July 20, 2007 15:22

Did I mention I`d do her by the way? How `bout you?

Re: OT: BECKHAM/POSH - don't get it AT ALL, Please help !! Urgent !!
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:24

Helter ... you live in the States right ? Do us all a huge favour, you over there, us over here, the rest of the world ... hire Tony Soprano will you please, and tell him to get his ass over to LA and go to work on the silly bitch with a baseball bat ? She's a national embarrassment, she WAS ours and she's now about to become YOURS !!

She's gotta go man, DO something !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-20 15:30 by paulywaul.

Posted by: nanker phelge ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:26

Agree with Paulywaul

I refused to watch the show but can totally believe the bit about the driving licence-as Helter said-dumb s**t!

Date: July 20, 2007 15:28

Don't know Snakeman, that bland, zero personality is VERY hard to get past..... maybe with a lot of tape on her mouth and quite a bit of alcohol and other little helpers on my side.... throwing in Paris Hilton for a 3 way would help.... (but I would need more tape - 1 roll per girl)....All in all, some good "Food For Thought" King Snake - so good you're back on board BTW....

Posted by: Rock'n'roller ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:30

King Snake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This appears to be another classless whore case,
> but the last time I mentioned that it didn`t
> really work out so I`m gonna keep my mouth shut.

I quite agree but I shan't mention it either.

Date: July 20, 2007 15:30

I'll do my best on the baseball bat situation.... There's some guys on Venice Beach always looking for extra work... They don't ask questions.....

Posted by: Rock'n'roller ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:36

King Snake Wrote:
> Did I mention I`d do her by the way? How `bout
> you?

Despite how irritating she is, I agree on this too. Would propbably be lots of fun. 'Take that Posh!'

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:38

I'd chip in to pay for that hit man.

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 20, 2007 15:42

blame Simon Fuller.

Date: July 20, 2007 15:43

For your info, David Beckham is a footballer, he used to captain the national side, played for Manchester United, then moved to Spain and played for Real Madrid, and somewhere along the way married Victoria - who at the time was "posh" spice in the five member manufactured girlie band the Spice Girls. SHE is a real case though, the whole "fame" thing has gone to the poor child's head, couple that with the fact that she's a crap singer and has about as much personality as a wet blanket ... and that documentary is sadly what you end up with. It's tragic, and altogether pretty f***ing appalling to witness, if not downright embarrassing.

Suggest you do indeed look up some likely lads on Venice Beach, we'll all chip in $5 each for the baseball bat, and then send big Tony on his way ... !!

Anyway, brace yourselves over there in the States. Beckham has only just started his contract with LA Galaxy or whoever it is, so you've unfortunately got a LOT more to see of HER yet !!

Date: July 20, 2007 16:01

Paulywaul, I agree, such a wet blanket and takes herself SO SERIOUSLY, you'd think she invented the i-Pod or cured Malaria or something but all she did was wiggle about a bit in her little group.... I think the only singing she could pull off was background singer at best.... I love in the show where she's standing in this 30 million dollar home (she's house shopping before David arrives) and ACTS like she somehow BELONGS there... I mean, come on... What on earth has she done in life?!?!? Procreate with a guy that has some major talent in a very popular sport? So then the agent tells her that it used to be Lionel Richies house and he had a wooden floor put in (it used to be a tile floor) So the Posh joke was "So when the floor was being put in was he "Dancing on the Ceiling"? (oh, is this were we laugh?) - she's not even a bit funny.... I never thought I'd say this but, "Move over Ms Hilton, there's a bigger no talent in town that just took over your act" Really, I believe this is one of those "End of the World" signs, has to be, no other sane explaination.....

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:06

I think it's ironic the way some see Posh as being famous for being with David BeckhamBeckham (at least, I think some have that view!), yet originally, he was famous for dating a Spice Girl.

I don't mind Beckham as a person or a footballer. It's just a shame he's pissed his career (well, footballing), by joing a mickey mouse team in a nation that couldn't care less about the worlds greatest sport.

Posted by: scenearts ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:07

Helter, I can re-assure you that you are not alone in being mystified.

It is hard to think of a more talent-less individual anywhere on the planet than Victoria. But we are fond of making celebrities out of idiots in the UK.

David himself is not too bad (although he is crap at taking penalties)

Help is not at hand for this problem..you can only use avoidance tactics.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:14

Good luck helterskelter you will need it, you will end up with 24/7 drivel about posh& becks.

Put my name forward for the contribution for the lads on venice beach.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:15

scenearts Wrote:
>
> David himself is not too bad

Rebecca Loos and numerous other p.a's share your sentiments.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:20

Adrian-L Wrote:
> scenearts Wrote:
> >
> > David himself is not too bad
>
> Rebecca Loos and numerous other p.a's share your
> sentiments.

Blimey!..Id forgotton her..another idiot celeb..get her over there as well (plus the big brother people etc) and the Soprano idea is a runner!

Date: July 20, 2007 16:23

You clearly do not subscribe to 'Heat' magazine.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:24

Yeah, avoidance will work IMO.... I don't think we'll be hitting the same shops from what she was buying yesterday (no wonder the SPICE GIRLS need to reform - money runs out fast when you have NO self control from buying OVERPRICED UGLY CRAP). And I agree Football/Soccer is one of the world's great sports (took it as my Physical Ed class in College AND High School - 14 to 17 yrs old) so it America's loss for not being into it. But, all the younger kids have grown up playing it so I predict it will be very big in the next few years since those kids are now young adults..... I'm sure Beckham's the better half (and will probably hardly be in the show - this look's like Posh's gig) What can a bored House Wife do ??

Date: July 20, 2007 16:26

Adrian-L Wrote:
> You clearly do not subscribe to 'Heat' magazine.

No, Adrian, but I got a lot of 'Grumpy old men' episodes on DVD..find myself nodding in agreement with htos guys more and more.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:26

She`s way too skinny by the way. I heard the Spice Girls have recently reformed (that`s right) and she ordered them to lose some serious pounds.

Check it out:

She`s a @#$%& monster. She`s so skinny and her fake tits are extremely repulsive. I bet they`re mighty cold...

(I`d still do her by the way, I`m pretty hardcore as far as that`s concerned.)

Date: July 20, 2007 16:28

scenearts Wrote:

> No, Adrian, but I got a lot of 'Grumpy old men'
> episodes on DVD..find myself nodding in agreement
> with htos guys more and more.

lol- yes. great show.
Arthur Smith and Will Self are legends.

Posted by: Sohoe ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:29

<David himself is not too bad (although he is crap at taking penalties)>

Apparently...

Date: July 20, 2007 16:42

WOW King Snake, that's a scarry photo !!! The years have NOT been kind to most of the SPICERS... The Red Head - Ginger? Really got hit with an "AGE LIKE SH*T" Ugly Stick... I'll take the Blond on the right, she's still looking pretty good...Think she'll be coming to LA to visit Posh? I must run out and pick up some condoms... And then I can pick her up at the airport....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-20 16:45 by HelterSkelter.

Posted by: Dutch guy ()
Date: July 20, 2007 16:45

Who is posh to the stones? stay away from these girls - they cant rock! they are for children and idiots.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:50

People ... STOP STOP STOP STOP, this is a ROLLING STONES board let us not forget. We're not just very badly OFF TOPIC ... we're talking about the "%$%&*&^%#*#ing" Spice Girls for gods sake !! There are limits ... surely !!

Lets f*** 'em, shoot 'em, drown 'em, get big Tony to bludgeon 'em ... whatever, but lets PLEASE stop bloody talkin' 'bout them. I'm on the verge of topping myself here !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-20 16:51 by paulywaul.

Date: July 20, 2007 16:56

DUTCH GUY, did you see yesterday were I said you are my NEW HERO? Yes, yes it's true and you aare 100% correct, the SPICE GIRLS can't rock, just for children and idiots..... But you know, as the great SEAL once sang, We're never gonna survive/unless, we get a little Crazy.... so it's kind of a "Crazy Friday" today...but still you are 100% correct Dutch Guy.....

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: July 20, 2007 17:03

David is a really nice guy with a bad choice of girls.

Posted by: Dutch guy ()
Date: July 20, 2007 17:05

helterskelter in the summer swelter rock! these are poison girls who will destroy rock. do they drink amstel? no! so they don’t rock! leave the stones fans all bimbo idiot girl groups! big tony in venice beach for sure! grab them, nab them, stop those bimbos now! But atomic kittens are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! room on board for those ladys! they have space in theirparking lots for stones fans!

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1578
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home