Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Paris, Olympia - already 4 years ago
Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: July 11, 2007 21:25

One of the greatest nights of my life - together
with my soul brothers salar and TM.

Was anybody else there???

Re: Paris, Olympia - already 4 years ago
Posted by: phd ()
Date: July 11, 2007 22:27

One of the geatest regret of my life. I queued with my brother for hours but so...

Posted by: jacopo ()
Date: July 11, 2007 22:37

today is also 1 year from Milan tour opener...

Posted by: salar ()
Date: July 11, 2007 22:59

TooTough Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the greatest nights of my life - together
> with my soul brothers salar and TM.
>
> Was anybody else there???

Hi brother....just came back from a 10 day vacation in Italy
( kind of Camping at the superb Lago di Garda lake near Verona...it was strange not being ONLINE for 10 days..no Stones news at all....so my first act at home was switching on the PC and then on to IORR...and just saw your posting...oh my dear ..4 years...it seemed to me like almost yesterday...a perfect week in Paris we had....and who knows..maybe we can at least equalize it in London next month ?!

Take care & cusoon
Salar

Posted by: db44 ()
Date: July 11, 2007 23:02

I was there. In 1976 I attended my first Stones-concert in The Hague. And from that time I've seen several Stones-concerts all over the world. But the Olympia-concert in 2004 was the most impressive Stones-night I've ever been to and, to be honest, that will never change. Olympia, such an wonderful venue, was a dream becoming true after an unforgettable week. The beautiful city of Paris, summer weather, Bercy, Stade de France and Olympia. Mick Jagger, so nearby, at his best singing That's how strong my love is. Should I say more?

And now, it's already 4 years ago. I remember a song called Time waits for no one. Okay, Stones-fans let's enjoy life and never ever forget to count our blessings. Hope to see some of you in Dusseldorf. All the best and take care.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1814
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home