Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
OT: MADONNA finally enters JACKO LAND
Posted by: HelterSkelter ()
Date: July 11, 2007 13:31

What does a mega Pop Star Performer do when she starts to fade in the media and people start forgetting who she is and move on to newer music? She gets Mega - Weird. The news has been reporting all morning that this fading Disco Babe had a new rule when the reporters went to interview her at the LIVE EARTH concert in London last week. "You must Continuously STARE into my eyes when asking questions or the interview is over" (in other words, NO READING YOUR NOTES !!) WOW, now if Helter was to interview her he would show her his beautiful middle finger and walk out BUT these poor journalists are suppose to come back with a good interview for their papers and magazines, poor gents and senoritas.... The bigger question is what did the '80's do to music performers? Jacko has TOTALLY lost it, Madonna is on her way, and Eddie (Van Halen) is ...well, no comment besides gone, gone, gone... Only Prince seems to be really holding on with some good current work.... What a strange planet we live on (and on top of all this the Dollar is at an all time low against the Euro - What to do, I guess only thing left is to pass me the Prozac please .......

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-11 16:32 by bv.

Re: OT: MADONNA finally enters JACKO LAND - move over Michael
Posted by: ablett ()
Date: July 11, 2007 13:40

Who gives a shit?

And I aint sure Madonnas exactly 'fading'?

Date: July 11, 2007 13:49

She ain't exactly climbing either genius..... and half this board is "who gives a shit" topics (or haven't you noticed yet) ablett, nice MAN-ly defense, is she your sister or something?

Posted by: King Snake ()
Date: July 11, 2007 13:54

I`d do her though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-11 13:54 by King Snake.

Date: July 11, 2007 13:57

I know you would snakeman, she does keep herself very fit - totally agree on that point...glad to see you back...

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:00

I think Madge (as we over 'ere refer to her) has always been a "bit" weird, whether it's a case of it all having gone to her head or what I don't know, but she's always deliberately courted controversy shall we say ? Maybe, if we were to give her the benefit of the doubt, this is nothing more than a mechanism she is employing to weed out the journos that are merely "going throught the motions" - as opposed to those that to some degree actually care, that is to say have followed her career, know her material, and so on and so on. I mean think about it, it MUST become a little annoying if you're up there, have been around a good long while, have in all fairness written and performed some great stuff, and then you're being interviewed by a number of distinctly unknowledgeable and not altogether particularly interested journalists. Dunno about you, but it would eventually get on MY nerves.

Anyway, that's being kind. If I were to be UNKIND, I'd say she's just taking yet another of her periodic spaceship cruises to planet "la la" out there somewhere ... !! Who knows, she's ... well she's MADONNA ain't she !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-07-11 14:08 by paulywaul.

Date: July 11, 2007 14:01

Otherwise I agree though. The difference between Michael Jackson and Madonna is that, in his days, Michael was the bomb! Madonna however has always been sucked. She`s an arrogant, cheesy, classless whore. But that is exactly what would make screwing her so interesting.

Date: July 11, 2007 14:09

Yawn same old same old.... whore whore! Boring!

There's a massive difference between a fruit bat like jacko and media savvy Madonna

Firstly, would you see jacko headline Live earth?

Thought not.

And stories like the above are either Madonna keeping the press on their toes, Madonnas own brand of sence of humour or just the press looking for another 'diva' story.

Certainly doesn't make her a friut cake! So don't patronise me......

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:09

<<< She`s an arrogant, cheesy, classless whore >>>

So you quite like her then ?

Date: July 11, 2007 14:10

So ablett, would you or would you not do her?!

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:11

If a 48 year old gyrating around onstage,
catawhauling along to a backing track (see Live Earth),
like your drunk Auntie at a wedding disco (Elton John had a point..) is your thing, good luck to you.

Date: July 11, 2007 14:13

Yes, paulywaul. I don`t care for her music (lip-syncing and backing tracks are worth nothing to me) but isn`t she the hottest MILF you`ve seen in a long while? All those chicks in the charts nowadays want that innocent look. But Madonna is just begging for.. well you get the picture.

On the other hand, for the fact that I most probably never will screw her, I deeply hate her.

Oh, the world is so complicated!

Date: July 11, 2007 14:16

"So ablett, would you or would you not do her?!"

No need to m8, 27 year old girlfriend keeps me busy in that department.....

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:17

ablett Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> No need to m8, 27 year old girlfriend keeps me
> busy in that department.....

you jammy swine!
do you get along ok with her guide dog?

Date: July 11, 2007 14:19

Ok, I have a girlfriend too, so I must admit that if she were standing here right now, I wouldn`t touch her. But assuming you were single?

Posted by: R ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:19

As the quality of her music faded her ego has soared. I live in her home state and she has refused to perform here on the last two tours - apparently because she doesn't want to be humbled by her roots.

Date: July 11, 2007 14:21

What quality? Name me one musically interesting track by Madonna. It`s cheesy, simple, easy music.

Posted by: R ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:31

King Snake Wrote:
> What quality? Name me one musically interesting
> track by Madonna. It`s cheesy, simple, easy music.

So is "Angie" and "Tell Me."

Her early stuff was top-drawer pop music (a result of top-drawer producers) whether it was your style or not. I would site the entirety of True Blue as an example. Now she's just boorish attitude.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:32

Lookie here comrades, what is the point of being an 'artist' (no irony intended), if you can't be 'out there', 'weird' and all round demanding, unreasonable and indulgent?

And let's be honest, how many of us would not like to be in the position to be able to get 'away with it'?

I mean these people are where they are coz they don't have the demeanour and mindset of someone who works in the local supermarket (no offense intended if you do work in one!!).

SD

Date: July 11, 2007 14:34

Snakeman, let me jump in and say RAY OF LIGHT was an EXCELLENT CD and it's just too bad she didn't continue in that more serious, mature style of song topics.... a lot of people see it as her Sgt. Peppers/Beggars Banquet..... and then, she went back to Disco with Ali G. starring in her next video (Music) Nothing against Ali G., he's very funny IMHO.....

DO HER? wouldn't you be thinking about Warren Beatty and Sean Penn and JFK JR. and Mick? and how many more thousands am I leaving out? Is Larry King on that list - lol

Posted by: Rock'n'roller ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:41

Her music’s s*** and she’s a f****** twat.

Date: July 11, 2007 14:48

How grown up!

No King Snake, single or not, I wouldn't 'do her'.

Unfortunately Adrian me bird doesn't need a guide dog BUT she is also a nurse!!

Ding dong!!

Posted by: Rock'n'roller ()
Date: July 11, 2007 14:50

Did Mick do Madonna?

Date: July 11, 2007 14:52

What are you, ten?

Date: July 11, 2007 14:59

There's been talk about Mick..... back in the day when she was a small fry in NYC, not after she got as big as she was in the 80's.... somone on here knows 100% for sure...

ablett, would you relax por favor - we're ALL kids.... too much coffee?... what's the NURSE THING mean? I think Robert Plant wore a "Nurse's Do It Better" T-shirt at a show in '77, is it true?

Date: July 11, 2007 15:01

Lose ya cherry ya might find out?

Date: July 11, 2007 15:13

Awww come on, you are hard core man.... this pissed this early?!?!?! I'll tell you what, I would like to have a nurse for a GF cause when I have my heart attack (should be any day now the stress I'm under - no lie) she could do that chest pumping thing and save my ass.... that is a great thing to know (that she can deal with it) Good move.....

Date: July 11, 2007 15:39

how strange......

Date: July 11, 2007 15:48

ablett Wrote:
> how strange......

Yes, yes it is SO strange (yo ablett, that was a sorta kinda joke, see?).....

Oh boy, you sound like a real piece of work, one big party.... get your dictionary out and look up Humor, Humour, sense of humor/humour...... take some classes on humor/laughter at a local school, I'll pay for 'em.... holy moly..........

Posted by: pay pay ()
Date: July 11, 2007 16:13

I'd do her too. Classless whores have a place in our society. She still has a fantastic body. Don't care how weird she is......I'm pretty weird myself.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1251
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home