Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ABB Wild Horses
Posted by: ryan ()
Date: July 9, 2007 22:46

Ive been watching the Duets on the biggest bang, and Ive got to say the Wild Horses Duet with Eddie Vedder is one of the best versions of the song I've heard in terms of how the band sounds. The way Ron plays sounds like how he did it in '75. But When I heard the version of Rio I was dissapointed. Was the Eddie Vedder Duet before or after Rio? Id be suprised if it was before since his playing generally got better after the first leg of ABb tour.

Re: ABB Wild Horses
Posted by: MICK_JAGGER ()
Date: July 10, 2007 01:09

The duet with eddie was far before the Rio, the duet was in the PNC park in Pittsburg, on Sept.28, 2005

Rio de Janeiro was on Feb.18.2006, but it was extremely hot, and tiresome, and sweaty and hectic, the band didnt do AMAZING that night,infront of 1.5 million people

They were all calm and cooled infront of a comfortable crowd of 45 000 in PNC while with Vedder

They do it great everytime, some better than others of course, it should be really great nowadays becuase apparently ronnie's on fire! even more than the first couple legs of the tour!

Re: ABB Wild Horses
Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: July 10, 2007 01:19

HIs playing on the PNC park version w. vedder is good I think, its really pretty. Its just funny becaues thats supposedley when He sucked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1343
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home