Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Will this really be "the Last Time"
Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: July 6, 2007 20:58

stargroover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Frank wake up and smell the coffee

You wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe you can take your drama talents and head for Broadway.

Posted by: bluesinc. ()
Date: July 6, 2007 21:12

i really don´t know what to say. The big stadium stuff, i think it grew and grew and grew and now it´s really to big, it´s a show but not only the music wich is in much cases not lostenable because of the sound of the arena etc. next point i realsied is that they are getting really slow, take a track from the steel wheels tour, voodoo, bridges, licks and now bang, the songs are played recognisable slower. This could sound good in one way but it goes here for all fast rockers. I think they should really step back a little bit and take all focus on the music, they don´t have to show us that they can do another big tour, nobody needs that, i think, it´s for their reputation i think, they are on the best way to become an oldies band in a far bigger style than all the others wich cannot play the big stadiums. but to be honest, i think it will stop after this bang stuff

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 6, 2007 21:22

i think they will continue to play together as long as they can. Maybe take a year or two break and then do a scaled down tour to smaller places they love. Why would they stop completely? Surely you all realize they love it as much as we all do? Health will be the only thing to stop them.....

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1542
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home