Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT- question about seating at quicken laons arena ( formerly gund arena) cleveland
Posted by: brewcrew87 ()
Date: June 29, 2007 18:38

i am looking at buying police tickets on ebay for the july 16th show, and i see a pair that is in section 206, row 17, but i remember when i saw the stones here in 2002 i was in the very top row and my ticket says row 16- what shoudl i do because the price for these tickets is right for me but it may be a scam

Re: OT- question about seating at quicken laons arena ( formerly gund arena) cleveland
Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: June 29, 2007 20:36

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-06-30 04:19 by Lukester.

Re: OT- question about seating at quicken laons arena ( formerly gund arena) cleveland
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 29, 2007 21:23

I think row 17 is the last one at the top, you know, the nosebleeds.
But...call them if you're worried. (216) 420-2000.

Rock on.

Posted by: RadioMarv ()
Date: June 29, 2007 23:53

I am 202 row 9 for the same show. CANT WAIT

been listening to the Police for weeks now to get ready... should be cool.

most all seats in the Arena are pretty good.

I had GREAT seats there for the Stones in 02, floor... ronnie side 13 rows back.
That was my favorite Stones show (it was all the Exile tunes that did it for me)

Cleveland rocks, buy the cheap seats and find your way to better ground when the show starts.

where do you live Brew?

Posted by: jumpinjackgreg ()
Date: June 30, 2007 00:40

I used to live in NE Ohio. Been to Gund/Quicken before. I dont really know anything about the rows, but it's a nice arena in my opinion. have fun!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1608
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home