Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hot Seat Tickets - Where the hell are they??? Got yours?
Posted by: funky_fi ()
Date: June 7, 2007 06:25

I'm still waiting on 3 tickets to arrive and they've only got til tomorrow to get hear, then I'm off to Europe. According to Etix website, they're shipped a month prior to the show and we should receive them no later than 2 weeks before the show. Paris is in 9 freakin' days. Also waiting on a Barcelona ticket and a Lisbon ticket. I've emailed their support and keep getting vague messages back like, 'sorry, no word on those yet'. Has anyone else had trouble with these? If you've got yours, when did they arrive and which shows are they for? I'm getting a bit anxious!!! It's a hell of a lot of money to spend only to get nothing for it. That's how it seems to be going anyway...

Re: Hot Seat Tickets - Where the hell are they??? Got yours?
Posted by: RiffKichards ()
Date: June 7, 2007 10:50

I have bought two hot seat packages for London #2 and #3 (fror RS.com) ... I have time to receive my tickets but I am a little bit worried (about what I have read about it).

We should keep this Topic in the forum to know which of us have received its tickets, when and for what shows.

All I know is that tickets will be sent from Etix office in Holland (I think it is for sure) no later than two weeks before the event (now I begin to doubt).

I think that if it appears that most of tickets are not sent at the right time, we can make a complain. Is there any lawyer in the IORR fan club ?

But I hope that everyone will receive its tickets at the right time.. I prefer a happy end.

Date: June 7, 2007 11:35

Yeah, I hope so too. Don't know how I'd go learning 3 new languages in a week just so I can claim tickets that were supposed to have been sent and received before hand!
Don't you think it's strange... they're being sent from Holland by USPS (the American postal service) - I thought they'd have to originate from USA to be sent by USPS...
I've just emailed etix AGAIN. Will post whatever reply I get (assuming I get one before I leave)

Posted by: ulf-axel ()
Date: June 7, 2007 11:45

Last year for the show in Cardiff ticketmaster didn't ship the tickets to Germany. I had to collect the tickets at the box office near to the Millennium Stadium. This worked witout any problems.

Date: June 7, 2007 11:53

funky_fi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, I hope so too. Don't know how I'd go
> learning 3 new languages in a week just so I can
> claim tickets that were supposed to have been sent
> and received before hand!
> Don't you think it's strange... they're being sent
> from Holland by USPS (the American postal service)

No, they ensure me it was sent by regular mail... and it is impossible to have a more secure sending.

But maybe you have bought your hot seat package in a different context then mine... I have bought my hot seat on the official rolling stones fan club website (but Etix being the company to deal with).

Date: June 7, 2007 12:17

Yeah, I got mine through rs.com too. Have you received yours yet RiffKichards?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: June 7, 2007 12:24

At Werchter they had a window where people could pick up "hot tickets" whatever they are. Maybe that's a last resort, if you don't get them by mail.

Date: June 7, 2007 12:30

funky_fi Wrote:
> Yeah, I got mine through rs.com too. Have you
> received yours yet RiffKichards?

Not already... I have received my tickets for Paris and Slane several weeks ago (these are not hot seats) but not the Hot Seat tickets (for London #2 and #3).

Date: June 7, 2007 12:34

frankotero Wrote:
> At Werchter they had a window where people could
> pick up "hot tickets" whatever they are. Maybe
> that's a last resort, if you don't get them by
> mail.

What do you mean by "a window" ? do you mean a box office where to get the hot seats tickets ? It could be a solution...

Date: June 8, 2007 08:01

Ok... it's gone a little too far now. Got an email back telling me to contact etix support just before I leave the country if the tickets still haven't arrived. Well... today was our last postal day before I leave and they still didn't show up. I contacted etix for help like I was advised and got this reply:
---- Hello, your tickets will be mailed out 14 days before the show. If you have not received them 48 hours before the show email me back and we can set it up at will call. ----
Will be mailed out? It's 8 days before the Paris show and it looks like they still haven't been mailed out!!!
Contact us 48hrs before the show? Did I not already make it clear that I'm leaving the country. Internet access won't be readily available like it is at the moment!!!
Not too impressed with their customer service! It's almost on the same level as rs.com (still haven't received the fan club freebies either, membership year is almost over!)
Anyone else had any contact with them? Have you guys got your tickets yet?

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: June 8, 2007 08:04

Dispute the Credit Card charge

Posted by: Rockingfan ()
Date: June 8, 2007 08:50

For London don't panic. Nobody who ordered tickets online did receive anything so far. Ticketmaster UK is always the last and the slowest. However they have been very friendly last year. My Tickets for the first Twickenham show did not arrive and we got duplicates at the will call right on spot.
For me it's a bit complicated as I am travelling most of August.

Date: June 8, 2007 08:59

Not for London. I'm waiting for Paris, Barcelona and Lisbon. Holding at will call is ok if you speak the language! I think I've left it a bit late to master 3 new languages just so I can pick up something that was supposed to have been sent to me. It just annoys me because we shouldn't have to worry about organizing tickets to be picked up from venues, it's the ticket companies (etix) job to send out what we paid for (it's not like we didn't pay 3 times as much for them!!!!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2022
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home