Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone Have Copy of 'STU' book???
Posted by: spbetz ()
Date: June 1, 2007 00:18

Hi Group,

I've always been a fan of the Stones late pianist, Ian Stewart, and a new copy (if even still available) of 'STU' by Out-Take Presswould be too costly.

[www.out-take.co.uk]

Does ANYONE have a copy they'd be willing to sell me?

Please email me at: SPB60515(at)yahoo.com

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Anyone Have Copy of 'STU' book???
Posted by: MainStreetExile ()
Date: June 1, 2007 00:42

I love Stu, and didn't know this book even existed until I read your post. I couldn't find the price, but I'm sure it is astronomical.

It would be incredible to have this to read, and I'm sure the band and all involved (except Klein, Oldham and RONNIE SCHNEIDER, geez, talk about cockroaches crawling out of the woodwork!) made this special limited edition out of love for Stu, but let's get real, Stu would be the first one to say "bollocks!" to a set-up like this. I think he'd want something that would be available to everyone.

Powers that be, could we have a version for mere mortals? That six thousand word interview by Greenfield is enough, never mind the rest. Wyman should take care of this. Oh, Bill?

Posted by: Han ()
Date: June 1, 2007 01:04

I do have a copy, but there's no way I'm parting with it. Sorry.
I always thought that the members of the big fan sites should club together to get one,then pass it round....

You might have to scrape me off the floor at the end of the tour, but it'll be really good scrapings. - Mick Jagger

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: June 1, 2007 03:49

when was it released?

plexi

Posted by: STUFAN ()
Date: June 1, 2007 06:16

Han,

I see on the out-take website that there is a "comprehensive" discography of Stu's recordings.

I'm especially interested in his 80's appearances but have collected stuff from his entire career.

Is there ANYTHING I can do to get a copy of this discography list if you're unwilling to part with the book?

Please email me at:
B4053(at)comcast.net

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2143
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home