Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Want to see the Biggest Bang DVD cover?
Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: May 30, 2007 04:49

The winner may think they will receive them before the "Street Date". I would not be surprised if the winner got a notice saying that it will be shipped on that particular day if in fact they have them in stock. This seller may have an agreement through the distributer on street dates and not to break it.

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: May 30, 2007 05:57

from nick,

i still find this hard to believe that it will be released in two weeks, if i didn't see the ebay thing i would have doubted it was even coming out, i work in promotions and it still seems unlikely that june 12 th could be the date, where the heck is the press release ? what about the offcial site making a mention, do they want anyone to know it's coming out,

Posted by: georgelicks ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:32

I can't remember a Stones' (or any other big act) Album/Single/Video with a "tentative" release date in less than 2 weeks and without official information.

Four Flicks' official press release came out 40 days before of the release date!

Posted by: artinis1 ()
Date: May 30, 2007 06:41

from nick,

that is why it won't be released in 2 weeks, with the shine a light movie getting pushed back, i bet this won't come out until the end of june or beginning of july at the earliest, best buy has to run promos, place the ads in the circular, and there is no way it will just run for one week's notice to get people to buy this, they invest alot of money in promo, i know, i am in the business and it doesn't make sense to have a product like this and just say here it is

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: May 30, 2007 08:21

Maybe if Prince Rupert was still in charge we would know what the heck was going on ???

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1167
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home