Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Bucharest public sale cock-up
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: April 4, 2007 13:13

Well, I am NOT happy with the Bucharest public sale. First it was postponed, then at the appointed time this morning, the link appeared on rs.com and took me to the same site as on Monday. Giving the same message - tickets not yet on sale for this event - and a call to the Romanian ticket office elicited the same response as on Monday: the promoter has not yet released the tickets, so they are not on sale. After retrying for a while just in case, I gave up. Two hours later, I idly tried the link on rs,com again, whereupon it takes me to an entirely different site based in Austria. A very odd site, all in Romanian (with no other language option) and of course by that time all the FOS (Gazon A) tickets were gone. I called the Austrian ticket agency but it's just an answerphone message in German and you can't speak to a person.

If anyone has any other information about here tickets can be bought by people who are not in Romania - another website or phone number, please let us know here. Thanks!

Re: Bucharest public sale cock-up
Posted by: igowild ()
Date: April 4, 2007 14:02

I just bought 2 tickets Gazon B :-( Gazon A is still not available. In the moment I think it is better than nothing.
Does anyone know if there is no B-Stage??

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 5, 2007 12:15

it turns out that RS.com only had agreement with the first ticket agency for the presales - they were not supposed to be listed for the public sale! rs.com really screwed up this time...the public sale was a day before they stated and now the FOS tickets are gone!

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: April 5, 2007 14:36

Sometimes it seems like they just don't give a cock at all. That is seriously cocked up. What the cock is going on anyway? I say just cock it.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: April 5, 2007 23:04

rs.com wrote back saying "sorry for the confusion - contact the ticket agency directly for availability"!

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: April 5, 2007 23:08

Beast, hope to meet you and Paulywaul again...Heard you´re going to Copenhagen, were almost all of the Vikings are going. If not, I´ll bring my merry crew of at least 11 Vikings and "hangarounds" to London. Just remember...step aside during Rambler, you know I got a soft spot for that one. One of my wishes is that the Rolling Stoned play the 100 club again, any news on this?

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: April 6, 2007 00:17

mickijaggeroo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beast, hope to meet you and Paulywaul
> again...Heard you´re going to Copenhagen, were
> almost all of the Vikings are going. If not, I´ll
> bring my merry crew of at least 11 Vikings and
> "hangarounds" to London. Just remember...step
> aside during Rambler, you know I got a soft spot
> for that one. One of my wishes is that the Rolling
> Stoned play the 100 club again, any news on this?

Well "fankyew kindly" as MJ would say. Yes indeed, the good lady Beast, the good lady BarRoomQueen, Mrs paulywaul and yours truly here are descending on the "Nyhavn" area of Copenhagen (a good spot I'm sure you'll agree) for the period Friday 3rd to Monday 6th of August - the show being on Sunday 5th. We're all booked and paid up ... we're READY !! It would be FANTASTIC to meet up with you and the Vikings during this time, so lets make sure we do. As far as the Rollin Stoned, well if you follow this link at the bottom you'll see what their current bookings are for the month of August. Not much so far, so lets hope that they come to their senses and organise a gig in LATE August that fits in nicely between the Stones shows on the 21st and 23rd ,,, and in all probability the 25th as well. And of course if they DO come to their senses and arrange a gig in London on say the 22nd or 24th or 26th, we'll make DAMM SURE they do a shitkicking version of Rambler. I mean hell ... it wouldn't be the same without you, would it now ?

Lookin' forward to Copenhagen !!

[www.rollinstoned.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home