Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

who knows parkings near stade de france
Posted by: micklover ()
Date: March 25, 2007 14:50

does anybody know good parkings near de stade de france on the 16 of june ?
or a site to reserve a place on the parkings near de stade de france?

greetings, Heidi

Re: who knows parkings near stade de france
Date: March 25, 2007 14:53

On ticketnet, you can reserve a place on the SDF parking. It's not open right now, but you'll be able to do it when you'll purchase your tickets for the show.

Date: March 25, 2007 14:56

i have allready tickets from topevents.com reserved , i just need a parking

Date: March 25, 2007 16:10

Same answer, you can do it separately on ticketnet. I assume they will open the reservation at the same time the show will be on presale or sale.

This is the page, you can register for an alert and there is an english version.

[www.ticketnet.fr]

Date: March 25, 2007 16:12

thanks jumpinjackflash59 !!

Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: March 25, 2007 16:14

I am sorry, I dont know Paris well but the Traffic round stadiums before and after a concerts is often a nightmare.

Just a suggestion.

It may be fesable to find parking a good distance away from SDF close to a metro and hop on the train.

That way when you leave the concert you pop on the metro back to your car and are not stuck in traffic for hours.

Hope someone from Paris will come along and comment whether this is a good idea.

Date: March 25, 2007 16:35

isn't it so that the metro's are closed after a concert and that it isn't possible to use them?
at what time are the metro's open for use? does anybody knows?

Date: March 25, 2007 17:29

It depend what you are supposed to do after the show. If you stay in Paris for the night, it's a much better option to park your car somewhere in the city (there are a lot of underground parkings, including one at each train station) and to take the subway or RER to go to the sdf and back to Paris after the concert.
There are additionnal RER and subways at SDF St Denis for events. So it's not a problem to go back to paris, as far as you don't spend 90 minutes at the merchandizing.
If you want to leave Paris right after the show, well of course there will be a lot of traffic, especially to get out of the parking but it won't be a nightmare.

To park your car somewhere between Paris and sdf is not a good idea, first because there are some shitty and unsafe places around there, especially at 2 in the morning. And if you miss the station, you won't have a second chance because the subway will be closed (and re-open only at 5 or 6 in the morning).

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 25, 2007 17:44

micklover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> isn't it so that the metro's are closed after a
> concert and that it isn't possible to use them?
> at what time are the metro's open for use? does
> anybody knows?

Metro was pretty well-organized last year after the show. It took a long time, but eventually, you get on a train. I imagine it will be the same.

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: March 25, 2007 17:55

To get out of the parking takes a long long time 60 to 90 ' and some stupid policeman obliged me to go to the north when i wanted to go to the south...
I had to drive to Roissy airport before going back
This year, i'll choose to park my car on the RER line.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1499
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home