Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Does anyone have any pictures or videos of the end of Rough Justice from Soldier Field 10-11-06?????
Date: March 14, 2007 21:13

This was my first time on the field at a Stones show. I made a sign, and Keith saw it and flicked a pick at me, but the wind blew it sideways (at the end of Rough Justice on the B-Stage). It would be cool to see if I could see myself there with the sign and Keith throwing his pick at me! Could anyone help????????? Thank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"She's got a mind of her own, yeah, and she use it mighty fine..."

Re: Does anyone have any pictures or videos of the end of Rough Justice from Soldier Field 10-11-06?????
Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: March 14, 2007 21:26

i was at the show - you're lucky you got anything out of keith that night, by some of the looks on his face.

i don't have video but i would die for DVDs that catch the little things like that that happen to me at shows. even if you can find a DVD of the show, you'd be lucky if the camera holder happen to focus on keith at that time...

you tube had some clips of that show (i.e. she was hot) - you could check there for RJ...

Re: Does anyone have any pictures or videos of the end of Rough Justice from Soldier Field 10-11-06?????
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: March 14, 2007 21:51

from YouTube.....Rough Justice in Chicago 10-11-06

(i was there too)

here's another snippet...

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-14 21:55 by sweet neo con.

Posted by: Pecman ()
Date: March 14, 2007 22:30

I think I remember someone putting "SHE WAS HOT" from the Chicago show up on YOUTUBE.

PECMAN

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: March 14, 2007 22:43

yep...She Was Hot and other songs are there but Keef4Life19621943 wanted RJ.

IORR............but I like it!

Date: March 14, 2007 23:18

Yeah, I've seen those clips of Rough Justice. I actually met the guy that posted those there at the concert. But he does not capture the end of RJ at all. So the search continues for any pictures or video clips anyone took from that show. Anyone out there have anything??????????????????? Thanks !!!!!!

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: March 14, 2007 23:23

I would love to hear and see this show!!

Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: March 14, 2007 23:29

I was at that show and I was next to the b-stage taking lots of pics. Which side were you on? I was standing next to Charlie on Keith's official side.

Date: March 15, 2007 01:50

To triplelicks: I was officially row 10, section C (directly in front of the b-stage.) But when Keith came on to do his set, I tried to get as close as I could to the stage, but the security guys were pricks. haha. So I just jumped over a few rows and ended up about 3-4 rows from the stage, in front, a little to the right, closer to Keith's side. I would love to see the pictures you took triplelicks!

Date: March 15, 2007 19:19

Would you like to trade some pictures triplelicks? I brought in a disposible camera. Let me know.

Posted by: Forty Niks ()
Date: March 15, 2007 22:03

wow, it had been so long that i had actually managed to forget how much Rough Jvstice blows . . .

Date: March 18, 2007 03:24

Triplelicks, would you want to share some pictures from the gig, being that we were both there?

Posted by: 3DTeafoe ()
Date: March 18, 2007 08:21

Here's Keith at the b-stage
in Chicago, on October 11, 2006.

Photo by Teafoe.
Drop by www.danielteafoe.com for more photos.
I'd be happy to trade prints.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2007-03-18 09:08 by 3DTeafoe.

Date: March 18, 2007 17:07

"Wot! Me cold?"

Photo by Teafoe.

Date: March 18, 2007 19:23

Teafoe, do you have any more pictures of them on the b-stage. I have some pictures I took as well. So if you have more than whats on your website, I would be willing to trade! Thanks!

Date: March 18, 2007 21:07

I have some other pics of the band on the main stage as well.
Feel free to drop a line at teafoe3d@aol.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home