Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Remasters.
Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: March 14, 2007 14:26

Does anybody know if Stones`work from Sticky Fingers through Steel Wheels will be remastered in near future? I know of the remasters from the mid-90`s, but they are not easy to get a hold of now.

Re: Remasters.
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 14, 2007 14:29

www.amazon.com ?

Posted by: R ()
Date: March 14, 2007 15:58

ebay?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: March 14, 2007 16:07

are they out pf print? I don't think so. If they are not available in every shop this might be a result of decreased interest in them.

Posted by: JaggerFan ()
Date: March 14, 2007 16:23

I've got no problem findinf them (I always browse the Stones section even if I have everything in it - juuuuust in case!)

Posted by: audun-eg ()
Date: March 14, 2007 20:48

Ok. Thanks!

Posted by: woemansland ()
Date: March 15, 2007 11:03

I bought nearly all of the remasters in second hand shops because they were cheaper there.
They are available in big record shops but at the moment there are only half as many stones cds in the shops than a few months before.

Posted by: Joss ()
Date: March 15, 2007 11:12

The existing Virgin editions of the Stones catalog from Sticky Fingers up to Steel Wheels are all remasters from the mid-to-late '90s. Sticky Fingers through to Emotional Rescue are the same remasters as the limited edition paper sleeve ones, but they just come in standard jewel cases. The sound is a vast improvement on their crappy Columbia predecessors IMO.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1538
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home