Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Uschi-movie , a link
Posted by: Tralala ()
Date: January 25, 2007 12:58

[redir.opoint.com]

Hope this works. Interresting stuff.

Re: Uschi-movie , a link
Posted by: Hanns Rainsch ()
Date: January 25, 2007 15:56

She was hot.
I'm gonna watch this picture for sure.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 25, 2007 16:08

There's footage of her meeting Hendrix at an airport on youtube.

She's tiny, Hendrix was not... OUCH!!!

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: January 25, 2007 16:26

His Majesty - Can you post the link to the Uschi/Jimi footage?

Date: January 25, 2007 17:38

I had a search, but cant find it!

Date: January 25, 2007 17:41

Bummer I couldn't find it either!

Posted by: Tralala ()
Date: January 25, 2007 22:27

She and her husband were guests at Patti and Keith's wedding, Dec 18th 1983 in Mexico. They were on a motorcycle vacation. Less than two weeks later, her husband (a former bavarian pimp) was killed in a motorcycle accident... Well, one can have sympathy for her, even though there's no doubt she was rather loose and had a well deserved reputation for being a groupie.

Date: January 25, 2007 22:28

Twisted logic there!

Sympathy for the sluts! tongue sticking out smiley

Date: January 25, 2007 22:36

Really, she was at Keith & Patti's wedding?

I don't know if I would want one of my fiance's ex's at my wedding. I think I read somewhere once that Keith was dating Patti, Uschi, & what's the other ones name, LiL? after he and Anita finally called it quits. (i know he was with Uschi earlier in the 70's as well).

Patti must be pretty secure in herself.

Date: January 25, 2007 22:41

Perhaps "ex" is not quite the right word? Regular groupie perhaps?

She @#$%& rock stars, Keith being one of many.

Posted by: JJHMick ()
Date: January 25, 2007 23:43

The movie will be out next week but I missed all the talk shows with the woman who plays Obermaier. She was very close to some people who later on became what we in Germany consider as our left-wing terrorism. I think that revolution should have stayed in bed.

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: January 26, 2007 01:36

Hanns Rainsch Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She was hot.
> I'm gonna watch this picture for sure.

there's this guy in the movie, acting as Keith.
the few bits & pieces I saw on telly put me off all ready.

but yea, she was hot
[www.stern.de]

Date: January 28, 2007 05:41

After watching an interview with Uschie.........

wow, she is 60 and still hot.........

what a personallity!

the movie is a comic, but Uschie is real and true

no wonder Mick and Keith where after her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2007-01-28 05:45 by open-g.

Posted by: gypsy ()
Date: January 28, 2007 05:58

His Majesty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps "ex" is not quite the right word? Regular
> groupie perhaps?
>
> She @#$%& rock stars, Keith being one of many.

From what I've read, Keith really loved her...and nearly left Anita for her. She was absolutely stunning...and still is. I've already posted all of these pics on a thread at Rocks Off, but can't help posting them again as I am amazed at how good this woman looks at the age of 60. There is a movie out in Germany right now about her life that was just released, so she's been getting a bit of press coverage. I'd love to read her book - she seems to have led an interesting and exciting life.

Keith & Uschi, during the 1975 Tour of the Americas:

-Photo courtesy of Christopher Simon Sykes

Natalia Avalon (the actress who portrays Uschi in the biopic) & Uschi, 2007. Uschi is 60-years-old in this photo - AMAZING:

-Photo courtesy of the Fashion Spot

Uschi, at the age of 60:

-Photo courtesy of the Fashion Spot

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: January 28, 2007 11:21

> Hanns Rainsch (IP Logged)
> Date: January 25, 2007 15:56

> She was hot.
> I'm gonna watch this picture for sure.

-----------------------------------------

Hanns,

she IS hot !

Thursday movie starts in Germany

Grüsse aus der Altbierstadt

Gerhard

Date: January 28, 2007 16:29

my my, Babelfish ain't very helpfull - but here goes...

That was the craziest of all.
It was one of the highlights of my life.
one time Keith called, saying, we are in Switzerland, after the concert I'll take a car and come to Munich.
Great!
five minutes later Mick calls and says , we are in Zurich, I'll come right after the concert.
Honest, how I am, I said: "Keith is already comeing."
He said, he'll sort that out with him on stage.
At four o'clock in the morning Mick rings the bell, five minutes later it's Keith.

And then?
It went down like honey. The dream of all teenagers comes true.
Then we sat around, one joint after the other, music, and the two bitching at each other.
then Keith says: "Mick, you cu_nt, you go."
Mick said, he has older rights. And his wife, Bianca is comeing the next day.
He did have older rights.
Nothing had been on with Keith yet.
Keith withdrew, and we arranged to meet eachother the next day.

Das war das Tollste überhaupt. Es war einer der Glanzmomente in meinem Leben. Irgendwann krieg ich einen Anruf von Keith, der sagt, wir sind in der Schweiz, nach dem Konzert nehm ich ein Auto und komm nach München. Great! Fünf Minuten später ruft Mick an und sagt, wir sind in Zürich, ich komm nach dem Konzert. Ehrlich, wie ich bin, sagte ich: „Dann kommt schon Keith.“ Er sagte, das regle er mit ihm auf der Bühne. Um vier Uhr morgens klingelt Mick, fünf Minuten später Keith.

Und dann?

Es ging runter wie Honig. Der Wunschtraum aller Teenies. Dann saßen wir rum, einen Joint nach dem andern, Musik, und die beiden biesterten sich an. Irgendwann sagte Keith: „Mick, you @#$%&, you go.“ Mick sagte, er habe ältere Rechte. Und seine Frau Bianca komme am nächsten Tag. Er hatte ja ältere Rechte, ich hatte mit Keith noch gar nichts gehabt. Keith zog ab, wir verabredeten uns miteinander für den nächsten Tag.

[www.tagesspiegel.de]

Date: January 28, 2007 17:21

OMG - forget every teenage girls dream, that is every girls dream!

Mick and Keith both in one night! Nice!

She is still very beautiful, but I think she looked better with her original teeth, now they look too generic and it takes away some of her individuality. No way she did not get her eyes done as well, but he did a great job. She looks like someone in her 40's.

Posted by: donnywas ()
Date: January 28, 2007 19:26

Uschi is promoting her movie this week - lots of interview stuff in the papers and on the TV. She is quite cool and at ease with herself and everything else as it seems.

There was a feature on TV showing her and the actor that plays Keith in the movie (Alexander Scheer) visiting Los Angeles and talking about the old times (or the "high times" as she's refering to it). She confirmed that she had been with both, Mick and Keith in the early seventies in Munich. She had met Mick previously, that's why he had had "the older rights" on her...

Anyway, later on Keith won over because Mick had been "around the corner and off with the next woman...", while Keith developed a true interest in her and they had an on-off relationship in the mid-seventies. Keith invited her on the TOTA in 1975 and she travelled with the band for awhile. Apparently Keith had fallen in love with her and wanted to be with her, but she, having met Bockhorn before (the love of her life, Dieter B., a pimp from Hamburg, but she always only calls him Bockhorn...), wasn't so sure about staying with Keith.
In the end, SHE dumped Keith (!) for Bockhorn, because she was sick of the life on the road. She describes the TOTA as a life between "bed and the loo" (Keith shootin' up and passing out), never getting out of the hotel room, Keith sleeping most of the time etc...

So she left Keith and went back to Hamburg. Though Keith and her stayed friends and they occasionally have met each other through the years. She says: "He calls from time to time when the band is in town (L.A.) and sends tickets for the show... He is a true gentleman and very loyal to his friends..."
So I guess they get on very well with each other... ;-)

As far as the Glimmer Twins as lovers are concerned (and she's one of the few people being able to tell the difference - only maybe Anita and Marianne are the others...) she says (quote): "Mick is the most charming man in the world, but Keith is the better lover. He just knows the anatomy of women..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1799
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home