Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Suki Potier
Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: January 20, 2007 14:36

Yeah, by this time he certainly looks ill, strange how he also looks much smaller than before.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: January 20, 2007 14:39

This is also the time when Keith's teeth (try to pronounce that
ten times in a row tonite) begin to feature the traits of
(with Ove Tingvall's words: ) "A burnt-down cemetary"...

Posted by: BeachGirl ()
Date: February 16, 2011 02:08

Suki married a Hong Kong businessman named Robert Ho. They had two daughters Faye and Sarah. On June 23, 1981 while coming home from dinner at Mr. Ho's parents he told Suki that he wanted a divorce. Suki pulled at the wheel of the car and it went over a cliff. Both died on impact. Faye is now active in Macau non-profit organizations as well as the Macau SPCA. Her sister, Sarah, is a successful jewelry designer and has her own store called SHO fine jewelers. By the by, heard from Brian Jones Fan club and Brian's parents are still alive and are living in a nursing home in Wales. Brian's sister, Barbara, is now divorced and is the mother of a son.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: February 16, 2011 02:44

She's divorced? I wonder if the parents still talk to her - what a scandal! Miserable family.

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: February 16, 2011 03:00

It always seemed to me that Brian was with her because of her striking resemblance to Anita....He was obviously still in love with Anita.

Date: February 16, 2011 03:10

stupidguy2
It always seemed to me that Brian was with her because of her striking resemblance to Anita....He was obviously still in love with Anita.

I know - she really did resemble her a lot. I think that would have really bothered me if I were her, probably go out of my way to have a different style.

Posted by: PammyB ()
Date: February 16, 2011 03:31

BeachGirl
Suki married a Hong Kong businessman named Robert Ho. They had two daughters Faye and Sarah. On June 23, 1981 while coming home from dinner at Mr. Ho's parents he told Suki that he wanted a divorce. Suki pulled at the wheel of the car and it went over a cliff. Both died on impact.

If they both died, how do you know that Mr. Ho asked for a divorce?

confused smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 16, 2011 03:37

Very good question, Monsieur Poirot.

Date: February 16, 2011 04:38

PammyB
BeachGirl
Suki married a Hong Kong businessman named Robert Ho. They had two daughters Faye and Sarah. On June 23, 1981 while coming home from dinner at Mr. Ho's parents he told Suki that he wanted a divorce. Suki pulled at the wheel of the car and it went over a cliff. Both died on impact.

confused smiley

HA! I was thinking the same thing!

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: February 16, 2011 09:03

there is no surprise
Mr Ho's parents probably knew their son's intention.
but it's impossible to know if there is a direct link with the accident.
accident or suicide ?

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: February 16, 2011 09:38

The crash was accidental, and all that divorce and suicide nonsense is pure speculation.

Posted by: Sleepy City ()
Date: February 16, 2011 11:23

gypsy
In George Harrison's film "Wonderwall" with Jane Birkin:

Here's footage of them both in the movie (to the soundtrack of 'Gomper'):

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: February 17, 2011 13:22

PammyB
BeachGirl

confused smiley

There are ways of finding these things out . . . .

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: February 17, 2011 13:34

Suki really looks like a horse.

Posted by: Squiggle ()
Date: February 17, 2011 14:34

I'm not sure she was really an Anita replacement. I think they were more two friends who were deeply hurt and trying to help each other.

There's a good thread on COFM about Brian's supposed attraction to Anita (and Brian) lookalikes:

[members7.boardhost.com]

Posted by: courtfieldroad ()
Date: February 18, 2011 15:00

Squiggle
I'm not sure she was really an Anita replacement. I think they were more two friends who were deeply hurt and trying to help each other.

There's a good thread on COFM about Brian's supposed attraction to Anita (and Brian) lookalikes:

[members7.boardhost.com]

Looking at that photo lineup, you can see Anita fits in with Brian's general taste for women, that's for sure.

I don't buy the Anita replacement story either, Brian had an existing relationship with Suki. Like someone said in that thread, that's just what Keith thought.

Posted by: Marie ()
Date: February 19, 2011 07:05

courtfieldroad
Squiggle

[members7.boardhost.com]

Looking at that photo lineup, you can see Anita fits in with Brian's general taste for women, that's for sure.

I don't buy the Anita replacement story either, Brian had an existing relationship with Suki. Like someone said in that thread, that's just what Keith thought.

Keith makes the remark in Aftel's book and it has snowballed from there. Suki resembled Anita, who resembled Nico..... In the recent article about Brian's son John, there were pictures of Dawn Malloy that hadn't been seen before.He met her in the early 1960's. She resembled Nico, Anita, and Suki... clearly he had a type or types.

Posted by: ironbelly ()
Date: February 19, 2011 11:16

CindyC
The only other thing I know about her was that she was supposed to have been in the car with Tara Guiness when he died. "...he blew his mind out in a car..." I think that was 67 or so, but I guess that was the accident that inspired that line from the song. Or so I've heard. Or so I've made up, not sure which.

"...he blew his mind out in a car..." is not about Tara. It is about Paul. And girl in the car was Rita. That was the famous crash at 5am on Wednesday 9th November, 1966. Wednesday morning papers didn't come....

Posted by: gypsy18 ()
Date: February 20, 2011 00:23

ironbelly
CindyC
The only other thing I know about her was that she was supposed to have been in the car with Tara Guiness when he died. "...he blew his mind out in a car..." I think that was 67 or so, but I guess that was the accident that inspired that line from the song. Or so I've heard. Or so I've made up, not sure which.

"...he blew his mind out in a car..." is not about Tara. It is about Paul. And girl in the car was Rita. That was the famous crash at 5am on Wednesday 9th November, 1966. Wednesday morning papers didn't come....

Oh, dear God, one of the "Faul" theorists.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2144
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home