Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Which rock artifact would you like to have?
Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: November 9, 2011 21:34

Elvis Presley's jumpsuit.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 9, 2011 21:44

Mr Chops' Hawaiian shirt ... acid washed jeans and his
white runners.......not 'cause I want 'em just so I can burn 'em

ROCKMAN

Posted by: varv ()
Date: November 9, 2011 22:08

Come On
John Lennons black Rickenbacker...and Brians Vox-guitar...

Sorry,but the Teardrop Vox is mine.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 9, 2011 22:52

sweetcharmedlife
Mick Jagger's bank account.

Ya could buy all the rest (at least most) with this!

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: November 10, 2011 04:20

Elvis's Gold Lame Suit!

Posted by: GimmieChris ()
Date: November 11, 2011 01:16

Brian Jones tear shaped Vox guitar.

Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: November 11, 2011 01:55

Keef's les Paul

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: November 11, 2011 02:41

The guitar

Posted by: stewedandkeefed ()
Date: November 11, 2011 15:00

Neil Young's acoustic guitar once owned by Hank Williams

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: November 11, 2011 15:18

What about this hat and guitar and cape..

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: November 11, 2011 22:54

Anything personal from Jim Morrison, especially a notebook or a piece of clothing or furniture. Actually, I do have a tile from the stairs of his former apartment.

Also on the dream list: a guitar pick used by Jimmy Page. I can dream large, can't I...

Posted by: tonterapi ()
Date: November 11, 2011 23:57

Claire_M
a guitar pick used by Jimmy Page
My brother has one of the picks Page used in Polar Studios back in 78. He collects picks and has some real nice ones. But since he won't give me the pick he got from Gilmour I guess he won't give you the Page pick. He is such a cheap bastard!

Posted by: Claire_M ()
Date: November 16, 2011 14:36

GimmieChris

The Hard Rock people own it (or one of them). My bro and I saw it on exhibit when there was that nifty Hard Rock Vault in Orlando, Florida. It was in bad shape - strings broken, etc. But it was on display with a letter Brian had written to a fan, very sweet, thanking her for her compliments about "19th Nervous Breakdown."

Tonteprapi, you should have checked out Jimmy Page's web site yesterday, he was talking about his experience in recording at Polar Studios and had a bunch of high detail photographs. Your brother worked there, I'm assuming? I didn't know until JP mentioned it that it was owned by Benny and Bjorn from Abba. They offered him 3 weeks free, so that was the incentive. Your cheap brother has something in common with the master smiling smiley

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: November 16, 2011 16:57

Claire_M
GimmieChris

The Hard Rock people own it (or one of them). My bro and I saw it on exhibit when there was that nifty Hard Rock Vault in Orlando, Florida. It was in bad shape - strings broken, etc. But it was on display with a letter Brian had written to a fan, very sweet, thanking her for her compliments about "19th Nervous Breakdown."

Tonteprapi, you should have checked out Jimmy Page's web site yesterday, he was talking about his experience in recording at Polar Studios and had a bunch of high detail photographs. Your brother worked there, I'm assuming? I didn't know until JP mentioned it that it was owned by Benny and Bjorn from Abba. They offered him 3 weeks free, so that was the incentive. Your cheap brother has something in common with the master smiling smiley

I saw this guitar in the Atlanta Hard Rock several years ago. They have a nice collection of memorabilia.

"No Anchovies, Please"

Posted by: tonterapi ()
Date: November 17, 2011 19:33

Claire_M
I missed it! sad smiley Even though In Through the Out Door is a bit weak I like many of the songs. My brother didn't work at Polar but his friend's brother did and he managed to get (or steal) two picks that Page used there.. Page had just left them there and many years later my brother bought one of them for about 200 USD.

What a sweet deal Jimmy got from Björn and Benny! Yeah, it sounds like Page has something in common with my brother. Haha! grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1677
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home