Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: Stoned at a Stones concert---how did you get it in?
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 23, 2006 01:39

Ah Ha...!!!!

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 23, 2006 01:43

Sorry about stealing your photo Rockman!

Date: November 23, 2006 01:45

No problem Erik you go 4 it....we need humour.......

ROCKMAN

Posted by: steverogan1 ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:10

I have every right to breathe in clean air. I have the right to expect that when I ask someone to put out a cigarette or joint that they do so. Too often I have done this and the @#$%& who was smoking blew it in my face. No more of that for me. I am not angry -- just passionate about my right to breathe clean air over the "perceived" right some inconsiderate jerk THINKS he has to smoke where it is clearly illegal to do so.

"If you don't like smoke stay the F home then and play your Stones albums in
your clean air by yourself and leave us smokey rockers alone."

I read your entire reply-- sorry shithead but YOU stay the @#$%& home of you want to smoke. The world is changing-- it's against the law to smoke in an indoor arena. I have every right to enjoy a concert without any fuckhead smoking near me. Whats the matter -- you need to be high to enjoy the Stones? The don't play well enough for you to enjoy a concert straight? Not everyone has to be stoned to enjoy themselves.I have attended far more concerts in my life than you probably have-- been straight for them too.
BTW after the concert we all drive home. I don't need to be anywhere near some moron who got so @#$%& up they can't drive and kill someone.If I ever had a drunk hit me I would have the bastard arrested and sue the @#$%& for everything he had and will earn.

You never answered my question: How would you react if I burped, farted or sneezed in your face, or the face of your wife? Would you approeciate it? Would you think it to be "cool"? Or how would you react if some nitwit stoned out on something killed or maimed a loved one of yours in an accident caused by their irresponsibility? At 25 you think you know a lot-- grow up -- you have a lot to learn about being responsible and having a good time simulataneously!

Like I said I really don't give a shit what you do to yourself.Really I don't. Just don't subject me to the carcinogenic smoke you are addicted to.If you do, you and all your little friends will get tossed out on their ass.

"This thread isn't for you pal, in case you haven't read, there are lots of other posts here from fans that do not agree w/your intolerant attitude"

THis thread is for anyone reading the board. Your right-- I have NO tolerance for people who put my life in jeopardy when they smoke in my face then drive home @#$%& up. In that way I am very intolerant.I know many many people who share the same high degree of intolerance. I don't care if people agree or disagree. I was unaware that all topics were only to be responded to by those who agree with everyone. If you don't like my opinion that's your right. Just remember the next time you go to a show that some @#$%& like me might just be seated near you and rat you out so that they are not exposed to your bullshit-- as I said, in the past I have tried to be nice and ask the person to stop but to no avail. Otherwise smoke away and enjoy-- it could be your last for a while-last I checked they don't allow dope in jails. OK, pal?

"Maybe a little weed would do you some good and cool you out, or perhaps simply removing that big stick in your arse would do"

Maybe NOT smoking some weed and taking your head out of your ass would help you in understanding that the world does not evolve around you and your need to get a fix.

I think I addressed the salient issues of your post.PLease -- continue to smoke smoke and smoke. Just not around me. The quicker you die the quicker there will be one less @#$%& in the world.

Have a nice day

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:17

All your "shit" "F*ck" "stinking" "moron" words just goes to show that you're quite upset in general.

Date: November 23, 2006 02:23

I have every right to breathe in clean air. I have the right to expect that when I ask someone to put out a cigarette or joint that they do so. Too often I have done this and the @#$%& who was smoking blew it in my face. No more of that for me. I am not angry -- just passionate about my right to breathe clean air over the "perceived" right some inconsiderate jerk THINKS he has to smoke where it is clearly illegal to do so.

"If you don't like smoke stay the F home then and play your Stones albums in
your clean air by yourself and leave us smokey rockers alone."

I read your entire reply-- sorry shithead but YOU stay the @#$%& home of you want to smoke. The world is changing-- it's against the law to smoke in an indoor arena. I have every right to enjoy a concert without any fuckhead smoking near me. Whats the matter -- you need to be high to enjoy the Stones? The don't play well enough for you to enjoy a concert straight? Not everyone has to be stoned to enjoy themselves.I have attended far more concerts in my life than you probably have-- been straight for them too.
BTW after the concert we all drive home. I don't need to be anywhere near some moron who got so @#$%& up they can't drive and kill someone.If I ever had a drunk hit me I would have the bastard arrested and sue the @#$%& for everything he had and will earn.

You never answered my question: How would you react if I burped, farted or sneezed in your face, or the face of your wife? Would you approeciate it? Would you think it to be "cool"? Or how would you react if some nitwit stoned out on something killed or maimed a loved one of yours in an accident caused by their irresponsibility? At 25 you think you know a lot-- grow up -- you have a lot to learn about being responsible and having a good time simulataneously!

Like I said I really don't give a shit what you do to yourself.Really I don't. Just don't subject me to the carcinogenic smoke you are addicted to.If you do, you and all your little friends will get tossed out on their ass.

"This thread isn't for you pal, in case you haven't read, there are lots of other posts here from fans that do not agree w/your intolerant attitude"

THis thread is for anyone reading the board. Your right-- I have NO tolerance for people who put my life in jeopardy when they smoke in my face then drive home @#$%& up. In that way I am very intolerant.I know many many people who share the same high degree of intolerance. I don't care if people agree or disagree. I was unaware that all topics were only to be responded to by those who agree with everyone. If you don't like my opinion that's your right. Just remember the next time you go to a show that some @#$%& like me might just be seated near you and rat you out so that they are not exposed to your bullshit-- as I said, in the past I have tried to be nice and ask the person to stop but to no avail. Otherwise smoke away and enjoy-- it could be your last for a while-last I checked they don't allow dope in jails. OK, pal?

"Maybe a little weed would do you some good and cool you out, or perhaps simply removing that big stick in your arse would do"

Maybe NOT smoking some weed and taking your head out of your ass would help you in understanding that the world does not evolve around you and your need to get a fix.

I think I addressed the salient issues of your post.PLease -- continue to smoke smoke and smoke. Just not around me. The quicker you die the quicker there will be one less @#$%& in the world.

A couple of final thoughts: I am 46- I have socks that are older than you.I got along just fine growing up.

As far as calling me a "Nazi" an ignorant punk like you really has little idea of what Nazi-ism is. I'm a Nazi because I choose to go by the laws of this country and protect my rights and health? If you like Europe so much then move there. If you already live therethen great!WHile your at it you can thank all the Americans ( my father included who was a German POW) who fought to free Europe from @#$%&. Stay there! You're right. I would not like Europe with all of the smoking. I have little desire to visit it. Theres enough to do in this great country I live in to keep me happy.
And, yes, RW and KR have been fined for smoking in arenas-- MSG for one, during the Licks tours. So, in some cases even they are not above the law.

Have a nice day

Date: November 23, 2006 02:26

"All your "shit" "F*ck" "stinking" "moron" words just goes to show that you're quite upset in general."
I am not upset in general- I am passionate about my right to breathe clean air and not have deal with inconsiderate people who put their needs ahead of those who are just to trying to abide by the alw and enjoy themselves.I will agree that people who think nothing of putting my life in danger piss me off. But that's just me. I like my life and want to continue living that way.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:27

dope huh? Boy are you out of touch.

steverogan1, let me end this nonsense by simply stating that while you are intitled to you option, I will from now on make it a point to smoke more then needed at Stones shows simply in the hope you are near, and please, if so, let me know so I may blow a fat hit in your hatefull, ignorant, intollerant, buzz-killing face. You know if your not a cop you really should consider a career change because you have the attitude and ignorance for it, that's for sure.

BTW smart guy, if you knew a damn thing about marijuana, you would know that it doesn't kill you so don't you worry your sober little head, I'll be around for many years to blaze it up in your name.

yeah...I don't know where I get off thinking you were an angry person. Maybe all the foul language and wishing I were dead stuff........

Date: November 23, 2006 02:31

"let me end this nonsense by simply stating that while you are intitled to you option, I will from now on make it a point to smoke more then needed at Stones shows simply in the hope you are near, and please, if so, let me know so I may blow a fat hit in your hatefull, ignorant, intollerant, buzz-killing face"
You just proved my point of how little people who smoke care about anyone else.
Please smoke away-- the guy you see laughing at you when the cops arrest you will be me. I live in NY and go to shows at MSG I also go to shows in Boston.I will be at Seger in Boston in January-- more than likley in section 13 or22 drop by so I can have you busted.
Dope is far more dangerous than you think. But what can I tell such a well informed educated 25 year old who knows everything.

Posted by: lettingitbleed ()
Date: November 23, 2006 02:55

ok look, I'm not such a jerk that I can't understand some people don't like smoke. It's just your god awful attitude that rubs me and I'm sure, others the wrong way. You have posted nasty things and frankly with your attitude, why would anyone do you any favors? It's no wonder you got smoke in your face before, you probably had it coming.

I live on the West Coast so I'm sorry to say there will be no meeting for us anytime soon. Such a pity as you seem like such a fun loving guy.

"Dope" is not a reference that people that are educated about drugs use to refer to Marijuana. Your use of it only deplays ignorance more clearly. And sure, make an issue about my age, what age to you have to be exactly, to know what you are talking about? 30? 40? 50? If I told you I was 60 would you feel any diferently?

What if I told you I was ivy-league educated? And also studied in Europe for a year? I certainly don't claim to know everything but I certainly know more about marijuana. Perhaps you should do some research for yourself rather than blindly believing everything the government, your parents, or whoever got it in your head that weed is so bad for you, has told you. You could also benefit from some exposure to other cultures. I'm sure you would love Holland. It's full of people you can hate.

I'm through with you now, time to smoke winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-23 02:58 by lettingitbleed.

Date: November 23, 2006 03:43

Hey Einstein or Ivy League Boy-- 2 links here for your reference. Learn something-

[www.nida.nih.gov]

[www.ukcia.org]

I know it does have some medicinal uses such as to relieve nausea in chemo patients.

I live in NYC-- Have you ever been here? DO you know how diverse it is here? I experience a more diverse culture in one day than you probably have in your life: American, African, HAitian, Jamaican, Muslim, Hindu, Jews, Christians, Pakistanis, Arabs, Asians, Hispanic to name just a few.
EVERY day I experience a diversified culture and thrive in it.That's one of the great things living here.

I am a fun loving guy- except when some jerk tries to put my helath in danger by smoking either cigarettes or dope near me.I am funny like that- love my life too much for some @#$%& to try to ruin it. Read the articles and learn something.

ONe last thing-- you never answered my question: How would you react if I burped, farted, or sneezed in your face? None of these things has been proven to cause cancer yet most people find them offensive,do you?

"You could also benefit from some exposure to other cultures. I'm sure you would love Holland. It's full of people you can hate."

Actually I would love to see the Van Gogh Museums there. I hate no-one. I just have a high degree of anger when someone puts my life in danger so they can smoke or drink to excess. MAybe thats fine with you-- not me

Smoke 2- you'll die faster.

"It's no wonder you got smoke in your face before, you probably had it coming"
\Just another idiotic statement form the Ivy League boy- I asked people politely toput out the butts/joints. But I don't know why I say that- you know all any way and will determine I am lying.

I'm done. With such a well educated world traveller, I don't know how a guy like me who got his Bachelors and Masters degrees at mere state schools could compete with a of Mensa membersuch as yourself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-23 03:44 by steverogan1.

Date: November 23, 2006 03:46

ROCKMAN

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: November 23, 2006 20:28

SR, the orignal topic asked how people got their stuff in. So maybe you should have started a different thread for the "right-to-inhale" issue... (althogh I know how people are always changing the subject in threads.)

Now that we're on that subject...

What about having huge plexiglass panels to separate an auditorium into halves for "Smoking" and "Non-smoking"? They'd print "SMOKING" or "NON-SMOKING" right on the ticket. I don't want to give anyone any ideas... but they'd probably add a surcharge for the smoking section.

Date: November 28, 2006 07:38

right in the ole cigarette box - - by the way, despite the general shitiness of the LA crowd, there was indeed copious amounts of ganja being passed.

you can't catch me!

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 28, 2006 07:53

i was smoking in the porta-potty in vancouver and missed most of JJF because i lost my pipe in my purse. pretty dumb...

i could've brought bags of it in with the security at the BC Place.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:20

little queenie
i was smoking in the porta-potty in vancouver and missed most of JJF because i lost my pipe in my purse. pretty dumb...

i could've brought bags of it in with the security at the BC Place.

Geez don't tell me you dropped it in the pit and were trying fish it out.eye popping smiley

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:26

Five years to the day between posts on this thread? There should be a prize or something.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:29

You mean marijuana?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: November 28, 2011 06:33

I quit smoking pot years ago, but when I saw them for the first time in '97 I was a little toker, and had no problem getting it in or smoking it. We rolled joints in the parking lot, put them in a cigarette package, and walked right in, there was no search. I was 17 and we were a little nervous about toking up because everybody around us had at least 20 years on us, they were "grown-ups". Long story short, they smoked with us, even the dude in a suit. Didn't really notice any security except the ones protecting the stage.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: November 28, 2011 07:33

i went to the voodoo lounge concert and i was up the back in the voodoo lounge area,i took 16 joints into the concert,when the stones came on I had a smoke I wanted to share with other people but know one was interested in getting stoned with me.so i got stoned all by myself and enjoyed the show.

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Date: November 28, 2011 08:18

Rockman
Yeah times sure have changed...Story has it
this cat got slammed for not havin' any drugs.....

The way I sneak in drugs is "put em where the sun don't shine" - they never look there....cept when I went to the slammer..and found out why they call it the "pokey".

Posted by: M4000D ()
Date: November 28, 2011 08:26

I had a giant bag of homegrown when I saw the stones in 81.
I was just giving it away.

I got pinched for hash at a ac/dc concert
But they let me go.

I got stories.

Posted by: dead.flowers ()
Date: November 28, 2011 10:48

Could anyone show those pics of 70s (open air) rock concerts with that huge cloud of smoke hovering over the audience?

Traditionally, with the first tones of the concert thousands of joints were lit ... at least over here in good old Europe. Remember?

Date: November 28, 2011 11:12

The way I sneak in drugs is "put em where the sun don't shine" - they never look there....

NOPE21st many of the airports X-Ray that area when ya pass thru ...
Now days....They can tell what ya had for dinner three nights before ....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: ab ()
Date: November 28, 2011 11:33

I have Anita Pallenberg carry it in for me. She's well-known for her calm demeanor at checkpoints, especially in Toronto.

Date: November 28, 2011 18:29

Erik_Snow
"Don't ever buy the last bag of donuts, with policemen behind you in the que"

While at work this fall I drove by a Tim Horton's coffee and donut shop that has a very busy drive thru during the morning hours. The line of cars stretched around the parking lot, out the driveway, and a little down the right lane in a two lane road. Within this line of cars were two police cars about 3 cars apart from eachother waiting in line. Once your in line there is no way out. I wondered if they received a call how they would quickly get out of there. It would have worth a picture.

Date: November 28, 2011 19:05

Problem with bringing it in woman's panties is, female officers do a search/patdown, not male for felmale.

Just put the shit in your socks!

Then you'll get your SOCKS OFF! Yeah!

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: November 28, 2011 19:07

71Tele
Five years to the day between posts on this thread? There should be a prize or something.
Obviously a slow day in Buffalo for TS.eye rolling smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 28, 2011 19:35

I wonder who hands out the 'right to inhale clean air' ?

Date: November 28, 2011 20:41

Koen
I wonder who hands out the 'right to inhale clean air' ?

I think Al Gore is the CEO of that tongue sticking out smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 4 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2002
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home