Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Vegas Off Tonight?
Posted by: triplelicks ()
Date: November 11, 2006 20:42

I'm splitting hairs here but if Mick got word of Joe's declining health at say 600pm on Wednesday, it would have been 200am on Thursday at the Sun's office in the UK. Joe's been in the hospital for several days so I'm assuming Mick made arrangements to bolt over to see him if circumstances changed and has had a plane/pilot available for days.

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: November 11, 2006 20:53

well as even I was aware of his plans on Wednesday morning (Phoenix time) to fly home after that night's show, I would imagine that the decision was made some time before that. The Sun's suggestion that Mick only got word of it on Thursday is nonsense. He was seen in the UK on that day. Its standard tabloid style to word a story to suggest that they're right up to date with whats going on (hence you often read quotes like "A Stones source said last night") when the reality is that theyre at least a couple of days behind on this one.

Posted by: babylon ()
Date: November 11, 2006 21:45

Hey you guys over here - maybe Mick's father is on his last way and YOU discuss whether a show will happen or not??!! Whether you will loose money or not??!! Poor guys - what about if this happens to your families??
There's a son and his father - nothing more or less.
Susan

Date: November 11, 2006 21:51

er...if you read the posts, I dont think anyone's debating his right to make his dad the priority. Merely commenting on the lack of confirmation about whether a show will take place or not. Something which has also been debated due to a rumour posted on another celebrity website but on that occasion due to rumours about his voice.

Blame the tabloids and rumour mongers. No one else.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: November 11, 2006 22:10

Yeah I'm inclined to the view that this is a truly "flying visit" back to the UK and he'll be back in LV tonight - he's probably on a plane right now, if he's not already there! I do wonder about the other 4 gigs though if his Dad is bad, but only Jagger and the docs know the true situation.

Date: November 12, 2006 01:44

Tonight's show is on.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: November 12, 2006 01:45

Joe Jagger is dead.

On news

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-11-12 01:47 by mariannerl.

Posted by: alimente ()
Date: November 12, 2006 01:48

mariannerl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Joe Jagger is dead.
>
> On news

which news? this sites news? I cant see anything.

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: November 12, 2006 01:52

Excuse me. I had a false link.

[www.24dash.com]

But there is another thread now. I guess it's better to post there from now on.

[www.iorr.org]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1973
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home