Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

My guest For show tomorrow cant make it what do i do ???????
Posted by: stinkfist17 ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:40

My guest is flying back to tokyo tom morning i need to know how do i change the name so i can add a new guest please someone give me a number to call so i can resolve this. i need to contact rolling stones management or something. WHAT DO I DO ????

Re: My guest For show tomorrow cant make it what do i do ???????
Posted by: tat2you ()
Date: October 31, 2006 20:58

give me a call

Posted by: Halup ()
Date: October 31, 2006 21:16

Considering the fact that the show has now been pushed back 1 day, they should allow you to change your guest. You could contact the Beacon box office to ask their advice on how to handle it or contact the Rolling Stones fan club. I remember people saying they had contacted the fan club through the company that operates it and that maybe there is a telephone for them someone on the RS.com site.

Posted by: chrismusic ()
Date: November 1, 2006 14:05

call me !! 212-988-5515 ..i live a Stones throw from the Beacon! Many Thanks !
-Phil

Posted by: Adrian-L ()
Date: November 1, 2006 14:06

sell you're spare to Michael Cohl

Posted by: cosmojake ()
Date: November 1, 2006 16:16

Hi,
I have someone who is a HUGE fan dying to go! Please call me at 713-398-7458 to discuss-- we can meet you at the Beacon anytime! This is a serious offer.

Thanks,
Stuart

Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: November 1, 2006 16:26

just take whoever you want and you'll probabaly get in anyways..

Posted by: Bingo ()
Date: November 1, 2006 16:27

Fans' ticket fury as Stones forced to postpone city gig

BY DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Mick Jagger's sore throat is causing a lot of agita for Rolling Stones fans.

The aging rock star's laryngitis forced the band to postpone its big Halloween show at the Beacon Theatre until tonight.

And some fans are angry that anti-scalping security measures will prevent anyone but the ticket-buyer from attending the show - even if they cannot attend due to the switch in dates.

They can get refunds, but fans like Jerry Shay want the right to give extra tickets to whomever they want.

"Who wants a refund?" said Shay, whose pal has to fly home to the Netherlands this morning and will miss the rescheduled gig. "This show is like the crown jewel of the tour."

Stones spokeswoman Fran Curtis said the point of the security policy is to prevent tickets from winding up in the hands of scalpers.

"It was designed to help fans, not hurt them," Curtis said. "The idea is to prevent people from selling their tickets to scalpers."

The show switch is the latest controversy to hit the Stones tour, which rolled into New York on Sunday with a special 60th birthday bash for Bill Clinton.

Some fans bought tickets for that show, only to find out that Secret Service agents wouldn't let them in unless their names matched those of ticket-buyers.

Another disgruntled fan filed a classaction suit against the band Monday for $51 million after it canceled a show in Atlantic City last week over Jagger's sore larynx. The fan complained that she and others had made expensive, nonrefundable hotel reservations.

Originally published on November 1, 2006

Posted by: stinkfist17 ()
Date: November 1, 2006 17:59

WOW so calling every news channel and paper actually worked yesterday, they wrote the article. anyways im taking a chance tonight and hopefully my guest will get in

Posted by: Richard Deaner ()
Date: November 1, 2006 18:38

Try emailing your guest change to: sfj@stickyfingersjournal.com by 12 noon eastern standard time. I think they are taking care of changes? Give it a try.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1983
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home