Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

What's with Shidoobee?
Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: October 27, 2006 05:18

They got over 50 people in! Why them? I go there sometimes. but prefer here. Bv should have some pull? They sent in pictures to see who they wanted to pick. We sat on our asses and watched. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What's with Shidoobee?
Posted by: drake ()
Date: October 27, 2006 05:25

The Shidoobees are a loving group who try to get to know everyone at their gatherings. They're incredibly welcoming and do their best to help out any fan, new or old. They're a great group. IORR is my favorite board but it is not comprised of my favorite people. Shidoobs are mostly active when the Stones are on tour whereas this board is active all the time. Unfortunately alot of complaining comes out of this board from the same people who dont go to the shows cause they think the Stones are washed up, prefer Taylor, *yawn* all that other CRAP. The Shidoobees are just nice Stones fans who are very active. They put together more fan gatherings than any other group online. If us IORR'ers did that, we might have gotten the same offer.

-Drake

Date: October 27, 2006 05:29

Hey, I go to tons of shows!

Date: October 27, 2006 05:34

You deserve a ticket. I dont know what Scorsese's staff was thinking...

-Drake

Date: October 27, 2006 05:35

LOL! You're right Drake. There are 2 many whiners here sometimes.

Posted by: stonedmike ()
Date: October 27, 2006 05:50

im not a shibbeer and i got a ticket

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 27, 2006 06:34

I went to their tailgate with one of their own at Giants stadium last month and it was fun. i mentioned it in my review of that show and for the first time in at least 10 shows my review was not posted. Could that have been the reason????????

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: October 27, 2006 06:36

yeah but the stones should have done something for bv also with the beacon shows imho

Date: October 27, 2006 06:37

bv should get a lifetime pass if he doesnt have one already smiling smiley

-Drake

Posted by: HalfNanker ()
Date: October 27, 2006 06:38

I am sure BV is in, if he is in town.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: October 27, 2006 06:48

It seems BV likes to keeps things low key. Which works for him. That's fine. That's kind of how this board works. Very low key, but also very user friendly and not quite so much "inside baseball" as the other boards. "sorry that's an american term, and the world series is on right now, so that seemed to fit.

Posted by: gdgbd ()
Date: October 27, 2006 08:16

IORR does seem alot more international (not suprising really), shall we say, than Shidoobee.

Posted by: largelingerie ()
Date: October 27, 2006 08:44

Definitely a whole 'nother feeling here.

Posted by: musicsmyteefine ()
Date: October 27, 2006 08:52

....definitely not as clique-esh here as on other boards (noticeably) ...one in particuar! I really appreciate that...

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1519
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home