Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Stones to play at Bill Clinton's birthday bash
Posted by: soundcheck ()
Date: September 28, 2006 19:48

.... news update: the hells angeles have been hired for security at the clinton birthday party....

Posted by: scelsa ()
Date: September 28, 2006 22:05

Clinton = finger waving FOOL. The time before that when he waved and pointed his finger he was lying then too. HA!

Posted by: stonesfrk ()
Date: September 28, 2006 22:51

I knew one of these right wingers on the board would have to comment on something else but the topic. What a shame it was scelsa and not steven,owell i would rather have a guy point his finger at a smart ass then be a alcholic coke head satan in disguise running our country. Plus the lie clinton had to tell about getting his coc* sucked is a whole lot better then commiting felony crimes against humanity. HA!

Date: September 28, 2006 23:30

try "Spellcheck". HA

Date: September 28, 2006 23:32

Sorry i missed an o in ALCOHOLIC.

Date: September 28, 2006 23:35

Duh

Posted by: Chav Watch ()
Date: September 28, 2006 23:35

But will Mick Taylor and Bill Wyman be there?

Posted by: Jan Richards ()
Date: September 28, 2006 23:57

Hmmm "I am very disappointed that they aren't doing a club show for the fans"
Well, maybe some of them paying xxx.xxx amount of dollars actully are die hard fans with big collections and so on? It can be that some big fan actually has a lot of money and will be there. Who said that rich people are not Stones fans?

Jan Richards

[www.stonesondecca.com]

Posted by: RollingStoner ()
Date: September 28, 2006 23:58

From the looks of it, the closest we'll get to a "club" show this leg is the rumoured MSG show on Oct 31, and the Atlantic City show. Too bad I can't make it to either of them :-/.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 29, 2006 00:02

Jan Richards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Hmmm "I am very disappointed that they aren't doing a club show for the fans"
Well, maybe some of them paying xxx.xxx amount of dollars actully are die hard fans with big collections and so on? It can be that some big fan actually has a lot of money and will be there. Who said that rich people are not Stones fans?

Jan - did that one hit a little too close to home?

I can think of one way to solve this. Let's poll all of the people who post/read the RS fan sites and see how many of them have the means to attend this show. I bet we're talking less than 10%, I would even venture to say less than 5%.

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: September 29, 2006 00:26

GAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

"for most people a couple of years salary to see them"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if $500,000 is the equivalent of a couple of years of your salary, can you spare a few dimes, mucker? LOL

SD

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: September 29, 2006 00:41

I love Clinton AND The Stones but as Gazza points out, no other theatre gigs on their schedule SUCKS and shows that they aren't thinking of us die hards! If I were a millionaire a few times over, I'd buy a ticket because Clinton's foundation is worthy of contributions. By the way, Bill is FAR from " washed up as a politician He has done more good as an ex-prez than the current numb-nuts has done as prez in the last 6 years!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: September 29, 2006 01:21

SonicDreamer Wrote:
> GAZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>
> "for most people a couple of years salary to see
> them"
>
> hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if $500,000 is the equivalent of a
> couple of years of your salary, can you spare a
> few dimes, mucker? LOL
>
> SD

I meant $60,000 or more...LOL

however, Shezeboss reckons that $500,000 for a Stones ticket is cheap, so ask him/her. He might pay for yours too - that is if he takes me up on the offer I made him on page 1.

Posted by: wannaholdu ()
Date: September 29, 2006 01:56

scelsa
What, a politician lied?Jesus, that must be a first.
What the hell cave have you been living in.
W's beenlying the whole time he's been in office.

Posted by: GShelter ()
Date: September 29, 2006 02:27

Come on face it guys. Clinton made this country prosper. Bush made this country the laughing stock of the world. I'm moving to Canada to play curling. It's less embarasing than having Bush as Pres.

Date: September 29, 2006 04:14

Where are you guy's coming from,Rollingstoner,andeveryone else about a theater show MSG sit's about 20,000 that's a guestament,but idaho is only 11,000 for a bascketball game,for a concert it's probably only 9,000 that's pretty dam close to a theater beacon is 6,000,so get your ass to Idaho plus the acoustics in these new places are second to none. Fresno for example unbelievable sound,and one other thing the stones cut lose in these hick towns. I think they get off on coming to some hick town and leaving there mark,the rolling stones came to town and blew this place away,people will be talkin about it for generation'sjust like Fresno.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: September 29, 2006 04:34

Some of you must get your talking points from Howard Dean.

Sometimes the Rolling Stones aspect of this forum just seems like a fasade to engage in Bush bashing. Blame Bush for terrorism instead of the terrorists who deserve the blame. Blame Bush for Hurricane Katrina. Blame Bush because you got one scoop of raisins instead of the normal "two scoops" in your Kelloggs Raisin Bran. Blame Bush because they discontinued those giant five inch Oreos they had back in the eightees.

It's amazing how the same guy can be called a dope and a moron yet at the same time people think he single handedly controlls and manipulates every single thing that goes on in the world. Amazing!!

But keep it up. Every time someone engages in over the top Bush bashing it just shows the lunacy of the "far left" and makes it even more unlikely you guys will ever get any kind of power back. Thank god for that.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-29 06:19 by FrankM.

Date: September 29, 2006 04:49

GShelter Wrote:
> Come on face it guys. Clinton made this country
> prosper. Bush made this country the laughing stock
> of the world. I'm moving to Canada to play
> curling. It's less embarasing than having Bush as
> Pres.

Speak for yourself- but don't think you speak for all of America.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-29 05:31 by FrankM.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 29, 2006 05:17

Please do NOT start a political discussion or a Bush or Clinton or US or Canada discussion. It will only lead to fighs and stupid posts. Then I will delete this thread and the user who don't respect this very simple rule here. Thank you.

PS. If you realize you have posted a political post, or insulted somebody, then there is actually a link named "Edit post" under each and every post. If you posted this one, you may edit.

Bjornulf

Date: September 29, 2006 05:26

bv;

While I respect your position these political posts have been going on for as long as I have been in this forum. It seems it's 90 percent Bush bashing and ten percent Clinton bashing.

If political posts are not tolerated then it should be for all threads so people know the rules.

I will go back and edit my previous posts so they are less inflammatory. I would hope that the guy that referred to Bush as Satan would do the same.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: September 29, 2006 05:29

One got a blowjob, one did blow and blows at his job, seems about even to me. I declare this contest a tie.

Date: September 29, 2006 05:35

WOW FrankM, All of one month you've been hear, I have'nt seen any political post in the last month, fortunatly,since we kinda outed them in the summer. Where are you coming from?

Posted by: Shade ()
Date: September 29, 2006 05:39

I wonder if Slick Willie will join the band on stage? He could whip out his harmonica for a little blow...nope, it's been done to death.

Well, he could offer the boys cigars...nah, no telling where they've been!!!

Anyhow, it should be a good time. Since the Stones are by no means angels, if any of the boys get in trouble, Bubba can just arrange a Presidential Pardon. For a price of course.

Posted by: ohnonotyouagain ()
Date: September 29, 2006 05:40

Bill and Mick will be going to Bill's Harlem office after the show for a little brown sugar. Just don't tell Hillary. Or Mick's girlfriend, Raptorzina or whatever her name is.

Date: September 29, 2006 05:49

stonesfrk Wrote:
> WOW FrankM, All of one month you've been hear, I
> have'nt seen any political post in the last month,
> fortunatly,since we kinda outed them in the
> summer. Where are you coming from?

You haven't seen any? What about the one you wrote up above and still haven't edited. You might want to edit it before you get "Deleted".

Date: September 29, 2006 05:49

With a case of wine and party down like they used too. That's what i say.

Date: September 29, 2006 05:52

Shade how are the stones going to get in trouble? There beyond the law and governments. I guess you have no clue like your your bro FrankM

Date: September 29, 2006 05:55

Don't worry i won't get deleted i don't do personal attacks like you i was talking about a knuckle head that is running our country,and by the way i'm an independent,iwould never lace anybody like you did but you showed your true colors like all staunch hard heads.

Posted by: Shade ()
Date: September 29, 2006 06:02

stonesfrk Wrote:
> Shade how are the stones going to get in trouble?
> There beyond the law and governments. I guess you
> have no clue like your your bro FrankM

Yes, I'm clueless. Thanks. It was only a joke. But do you really think that the Stones are beyond the law and governments?

Tip: don't say people have no clue when you 1) mean to write they're not "there" 2) repeat words such as "your".

Date: September 29, 2006 06:09

It's a fact Shade. Keith should of been locked up for life when he got busted in canada, He got asylum from the US Government,Duh.

Goto Page: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1619
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home