Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Losing my Touch
Posted by: jeroen starink ()
Date: September 27, 2006 21:32

Hope Keef plays it in Holland, europe 2007!! Bye jeroen

Posted by: Chas ()
Date: September 27, 2006 22:20

I really like this song--great vibe and very mature--would like to hear more like this. Maybe it's time for a new solo album from Keith.

all I need is a little cab fare...

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: September 27, 2006 22:34

jeroen starink Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hope Keef plays it in Holland, europe 2007!! Bye
> jeroen

I don't think so. I love this song, one of his best tune, very touching. But I don't think it would work well on stadiums. The only place I can imagine it live is a small club (but very small - less than 1000 people), Keith playing piano, candles around. That would be magic. Same with How Can I Stop. Great on the album, but live something is missing.

Posted by: yap yap ()
Date: September 28, 2006 23:09

I love Losing My Touch...I guess you have to REALLY love Keith to understand.The man can do no wrong.He can keep passing it on as long as he wants to.

Pleased to meet you......

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: September 29, 2006 00:00

If one listen too the comments on the giant Ny show(Keith in bad shape) maybe...I go back listen to this tune that grows on me like hell...that said...This place.is.E...and the nearest...are killers too!!!What a great reason to play fuc-ing forty licks!!!So many thinks I dont like about it...that fading away of songs like MY..and ER!!A shame!But this ''Ón for the road song""gives me a great moody night feeling..wich i lurv!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-09-29 00:02 by rooster.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1858
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home