Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Bill Clinton
Posted by: anniefree ()
Date: August 24, 2006 15:26

does anyone know how you can buy (donate) to go to the show for clinton's 60th?

Re: Bill Clinton
Posted by: stone-relics ()
Date: August 24, 2006 15:27

Not yet...

JR

Posted by: glimmer twin 81 ()
Date: August 24, 2006 15:28

with a blow job

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 24, 2006 15:29

Try calling his office in Harlem, NYC. They're pretty cool. If information can't find the number call Hillary's Senate office (NY or DC) for help......

Date: August 24, 2006 15:34

glimmer twin 81 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> with a blow job

Wow, what an original joke....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-24 16:43 by MicksBrain.

Posted by: stonesriff ()
Date: August 24, 2006 19:38

fUC% Bill Clinton. Send me the $ and i will get it to him.

"Is it any wonder that we fuss and fight"

Posted by: hailtothestones ()
Date: August 24, 2006 19:42

It's not a joke....

Posted by: scelsa ()
Date: August 24, 2006 20:33

But clinton IS a joke

Date: August 24, 2006 20:40

hailtothestones Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's not a joke....

Yeah well I'll take a Brilliant President who likes blow jobs anytime over an Idiotic Alcoholic Neo Con Miserable Smart Ass Marble Mouth Lying Snake Phony Christian Smirking Fool No Manners Sudo Cowboy Arogant Frat Boy Brain Damaged Know Nothing Condi Loving Right Hand of Satan War Monger that likes BLOWING UP the world and killing massive amounts of people ANYTIME (and that ain't no joke....but I'm not naming names either so I could be talking about almost ANYONE)

Posted by: Beelyboy ()
Date: August 24, 2006 20:45

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:03 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: littlesister ()
Date: August 24, 2006 20:45

AMEN, MicksBrain!!!

Clinton was the best president this country has had in a loooong time.

Date: August 24, 2006 20:59

So true littlesister...and Beely is his usual poetry in motion that is just the best...BTW, I think Scelsa is "suiting-up' for a tour of duty (I like that, putting one's money were one's mouth is) since the military is now taking recruits up to 45 yrs old. You go fight that WAR ON TERROR <fear fear> cause if you don't fight them rats over there youz gotta fights them over here <fear fear> (they're gonna sneak in disguised as a Chinese plate spinning team headed for Vegas)... War on Terror - IT"S HERE, IT"S REAL(BTW, How many WAR ON TERROR troops are there exactly?)...coming soon, War on Clouds.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-24 21:29 by MicksBrain.

Posted by: hailtothestones ()
Date: August 24, 2006 21:00

Mick Brains everybody has had that joke about Bush. No buddy graduates from yale as an idiot.

Date: August 24, 2006 21:10

Unless their Daddy is a congressman that writes kiss ass letters to the university.... Did you ever see one of them cause I did (+ that was BEFORE crawling up in a Jack Daniels bottle for 20 years, not to mention all the pot and coke one could want....COULD cause mucho brain damage, not sure, ain't no Doctor, but I think it could)

Date: August 24, 2006 21:16

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:02 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 24, 2006 21:18

tickets? will tickets be available to the public?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-24 22:08 by Lukester.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: August 24, 2006 21:45

Isn't it about time for the board hypocrites to launch into a sermon about no politics?

Posted by: NickB ()
Date: August 24, 2006 21:52

C'mon I'm English and even I thought Bush bought his way into Yale and bought his degree.

Bush Snr & Jnr are a couple of fcuking thick and brainless war mongering c**ts and our president Tony has a brown nose. Bush Jnr couldn't fcukin write his name let alone run a superpower.

NicKb

ps Clinton was the best President you guys ever had....even thoough he screwed around....he must have had good PRwinking smiley

pps If you don't like what I think...so what.

Date: August 24, 2006 22:00

x

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:01 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: Lukester ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:02

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-24 22:14 by Lukester.

Date: August 24, 2006 22:09

x

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:01 by Beelyboy.

Date: August 24, 2006 22:22

Man oh man, move over Charles Bukowski, there's a new TOP CAT in town...Brilliant stuff Beely, I am Spell bound my man...DAMN !!!

Date: August 24, 2006 22:29

x

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:01 by Beelyboy.

Posted by: Steven ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:47

The point is you guys spout your politics all day long without self restraint and are major hypocrites.

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:48

BV...these people (who started the attack Bill Clinton stuff on here...thus those who MADE this thread political) just do not get the rules...please ban them ALL. Let alone...their opinion demonstrates they are fascists.

Date: August 24, 2006 22:50

Man, I'm addicted to youtube, they have EVERY Video that kicked ass but one never saw enough of. I'll check that Dylan out Wish more bands put out their vids on DVD's, what's it gonna hurt? Chris Isaak just put out a very nice video package. Simple and well done, WICKED GAME with Helena - black and white, shot in Hawaii by the late Herb Ritts, She's at her peak,Yowza !!! Did she hurt herself when she feel down from heaven? (that's what I'm gonna tell her when I meet her...think it will work? Should I stock up on the condoms for that special day?)

Posted by: loog droog ()
Date: August 24, 2006 22:56

It's not that I don't think you can be a conservative and like the Stones.

If you are, the ABB songs have got to be annoying to you.

I can relate: years ago I saw Michelle Shocked at McCabes and she did a song called "Graffitti Limbo" that was sympathetic to "taggers." I hate vandalism, and I thought she was nuts--but you can't agree with someone all the time.

At any rate, I don't think Republicans have a good reason for disliking Bill Clinton (see my post on the CSNY thread yesterday)

If the only thing you hate him for is the blow job, then what in the world are you doing on a Stones fan site???

DO YOU COVER YOUR EARS WHEN YOU LISTEN TO "STAR STAR???"

Date: August 24, 2006 23:10

x

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-12-06 07:00 by Beelyboy.

Date: August 24, 2006 23:17

Pedicure shop? just pissed my pants....

Posted by: electric-duane ()
Date: August 24, 2006 23:30

You guys are sick. I like Bill Clinton, but his affair is going to be a part of American History forever. Why not be able to make a joke about it.

And Bill Clinton was the best president we had in recent years? Why? Because he catered to the outside world and charmed his way into the hearts of the world outside of the USA. He was ever bit a crooked politician as any other. Just because he didn't go to war and pulled the wool over your eyes doesn't make him great. He was good but nothing special (an I am a Democrat for those who think I'm some neo-con punk).

Does the outside world not have problems of their own that they need to constantly rag on America just because, after their former governments literally screwed the world up for the better part of the 20th century, they've come back as born-again liberal pacifists. George Bush is probably the best thing that's happend to the outside world because now they can forget about how fuked up they are for awhile and concentrate on somebody else (come to think of it, the USA has always been the black sheep, even as the sole super power). Too bad the Russians didn't win the cold war. You guys would be so happy today wouldn't you.

Enough for me. I never used to get involved in these discussions until this holier than thou anti-Americanism started getting on my nerves. I'm going to bed. I have to get up early to go work and pay taxes to a crooked government in Berlin that in turn gives all my money to some Russian or Turkish crack who has no job, speaks no German, didn't use a condom and let his wife shite out six kids, lives in house, drives a Benz and as an unemployed leech makes more money than I could ever hope to. Wow I love it here!

Bye,

Duane-o

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1538
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home