Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

so proud of the stones
Posted by: canadian.sway ()
Date: August 21, 2006 18:15

i cant believe not only did the band play sway once on the ABB tour, they have brought it out for almost 1 in 3 shows, and even taking it across the pond and playing it at huge stadiums in Europe!
good on you guys for 'taking a risk' with my favorite stones song of all time, and i cant wait to hear the twick version which by the sounds of it was quite inspired. i know there are only about 5 songs a night that change around in the setlist (which is fine by me, it still leaves lots of room for the semi-heard songs, plus all the hits). and im so glad the boys brought this song out from its dusty hidding place 35 years after the fact.

Re: so proud of the stones
Posted by: iamthedj ()
Date: August 21, 2006 18:35

I too am glad, Sway is one of the most majestic, beautiful songs in pop history. But it's hardly taking a risk, mate. One song? When they have hundreds of new and old ready to go!

Date: August 22, 2006 02:01

It's far from one out of three this tour.I think they have played it around 15 times during the entire world tour,just once before January 20,2006.

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: August 22, 2006 02:15

im happy for ron wood after reading the twikenham review.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 22, 2006 02:43

Me too, I almost felt pitty for him the last time

Posted by: ryanpow ()
Date: August 22, 2006 02:48

even people who have been the most critical of him called his performance a revelation. so you know it must have been good.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1721
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home