Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Ryanair baggage restrictions
Posted by: arizojp ()
Date: August 13, 2006 23:08

UK shows are very close now.
For the european people flying to UK on the next days, some baggage restrictions are imposed within UK or outbound UK on Ryanair flights (and certainly on Easyjet or other companies, check with them prior departure) :

[www.ryanair.com]

During this time of increased security and in order to avoid unnecessary delays and cancellations; Ryanair must impose a one bag per person restriction (Hold baggage allowance 20kg per person).

Passengers are also requested to allow extra time in order to arrive at the airports and to clear check-in and security. Check-in at UK Airports will open 3 hours prior to flight departure and close strictly on-time. Passengers travelling from any UK/Poland and Italian airports; may only take through the airport security search point, the following items:-

Travel documents essential for the journey (eg passports, tickets and visas)
Pocket sized wallets and pocket sized purses plus contents (for example money, credit cards and identity cards). Handbags are not permitted.
Prescribed medicines essential for the duration of the flight, except in liquid form unless verified as authentic.
Spectacles and sunglasses, without cases.
Contact lenses, without bottles of solution
For those traveling with an infant: baby food, milk and sanitary items essential for the flight.
Keys (but no electrical key fobs).
Every other item must be carried in customer’s hold luggage.

For clarity, passengers are advised that no electrical or battery powered items including laptops, mobile phones, ipods, remote controls etc can be carried in the cabin and must be checked in as hold baggage.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience these extra security precautions may cause to you.

Re: Ryanair baggage restrictions
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: August 14, 2006 00:02

I am pretty sure that Easy Jet announced on the news they are raising the weight of check in Hold Baggage to 25kg because you are no longer allowed Hand luggage.

Posted by: PiotrRSpl ()
Date: August 14, 2006 02:31

some airlines are even allowing up to 30kg so check it. I hope everything is going to work fine for everybody and you'll arrive to UK dying to see the Stones!

Posted by: MicksBrain ()
Date: August 14, 2006 03:53

Biggest bunch of bullsh*t I've ever seen. They've know since 1994 (when the plan was to blow up 12 jumbo jets over the Pacific Ocean. And it almost happened except that a terrorist's computer was found with all the info on it by authorities). So from 1994 to 2006 liquid bombs weren't a threat? Gimme a break....The Keystone Cops are running the show, especially in America......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1573
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home