Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Nice local crew
Posted by: jacremise ()
Date: August 13, 2006 19:05

Hello every stones fan !
First thanks to all of you to share your passion for the stones, it‘s a great board.
I‘m french I was working at Nice to build the stage for the rolling stones as a local crew, tough job but great expérience to see that big Rock’n’Roll circus comin in town, the stones production is so pro, everything’s workin perfectly and the roadies are really nice people.so cool to have an inner view, to see all the guitars,amps, equipments,really Nice time.
As I was working I miss the middle of the show, but what I see in between was the greatest Rock’n’Roll band in action. they deliver a fantastic show, Jagger was amazing, sing so well, so good to see Keith comin back this way & that he doesn‘t lose his touch, Charlie is the greatest, & Ronnie …well is Ronnie, great to see them so powerful & in that shape, so ok it’s always the same songs but it’s so good & I like it, yes I do.
& for me the most amazing thing is how can they still themselves & give you this friendly feeling, enthusiastic power & their natural magic, at this level, in this gigantic cash machine,
go, run to see the rolling stones they’re great, they’re kings.
Hope to see them in the states this fall as I plan to visit this wonderful country.

Re: Nice local crew
Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 13, 2006 19:08

smile smile smile: ~*YEAH!*~
glad you had that experience, Jacremise,
and that you appreciate it so - that's a beautiful gift

"What do you want - what?!"
- Keith

Re: Nice local crew
Posted by: Georges ()
Date: August 15, 2006 01:49

Yeah, Remi, you got a real experience.
I am from Nice. The first time I saw the Stones on stage was in Nice in 1976. I was in the FOS. I saw them very closely. I was very much impressed. They played Midnight rambler. In the middle part of it, Mick was lying down on the floor whipping the ground with his wide studded leather belt. It was 30 years ago and I remember as if it was to-day. Since then, I have seen the Stones a lot of times. The last time was on July 28th in Paris.
I also met Bill Wyman several times with the Rhythm Kings. I could talk with him and take pictures. Each time he was very friendly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2346
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home