Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi OT: Horsens.
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 9, 2006 15:05

Sep. 2nd, as you might know cause I keep rambling on about it, there's many Stones jam bands in Horsens and I'm in one of them... I just wanted to let you know that my band will play from 15.00 to 15.45 and from 16.00 to 16.45. Our stage will be right under the huge Stones sign at the city gate. So I hope many IORReans, Shidoobs, RocksOffers and StonesPlaneteers will be there. It's my first ever gig by the way. Never played in a band before.... :-D

JumpingKentFlash

Re: Semi OT: Horsens.
Posted by: madmaxx ()
Date: August 9, 2006 15:12

Brave man to make this your 1st gig.

I cannot go to Horsens so will miss your performance unless someone from iorr records it.

Date: August 9, 2006 15:18

Oh, someone will record it. I have a fellow Stonesfan from Horsens, called Bjørn, who will tape the concert on film. Him and me are making a DVD of the days in Horsens when the Stones come. We will film the making of the stage, the Stones day Sep. 2nd (Including one of the two concerts with my band in full lenght, which is 45 minutes, along with some other jam bands' performances), and then hopefully some amateur shot DVD will turn up from somewhere, and a decent boot CD. Then we'll make that a package and call it "Wild Days In Wild Horsens"...

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: tilst-mile ()
Date: August 9, 2006 15:22

cool how did your band and other got that job?;-)

Date: August 9, 2006 15:26

We just asked at Horsens Turistinformation. They're the ones organiing it all...

EDIT:

This is where we will play...

Right next to that big Stones sign. And I'll give you some teasers:
We play no songs from the seventies (Or rather songs that were WRITTEN in the seventies). Nothing from the eighties either. 12 songs in all. One of them is a b-side. It's on London Years disc 2...

And now no more teasers for you....

JumpingKentFlash

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2006-08-09 15:45 by JumpingKentFlash.

Date: August 9, 2006 17:43

I'll tear down that poster when I've watched you play : )
Need a truck to carry it home it seems....
A guy in Stuttgart actually entered the subway with a poster almost - almost - of the same size.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home