Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

dirty strangers
Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: August 9, 2006 11:59

does anyone know anything about the album Dirty Strangers, "Diamonds", featuring Keith and Ronnie on several songs... apparently the Strangers were a popular London pub rock band who met Keith thru his bodyguard... this was recorded around 1986 while Mick was doing his solo thing... It's a good album if you like pub rock stuff... half studio and half live...

Re: dirty strangers
Posted by: The GR ()
Date: August 9, 2006 13:45

Keith and Ronnie only play on the first album. Diamonds is a 2CD release of both Strangers albums with live bonus tracks.

Posted by: donnywas ()
Date: August 9, 2006 14:35

Yes and the first album really is brilliant. Ron and Keith are playing on a couple of songs. Very stonesy stuff. That STASH KOSSLOWSKI was that Keith's bodyguard at the time?
Is the cover of that LP a sketch/drawing from Keith's notebook? (torso/body of a woman)

Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: August 10, 2006 09:20

i think stash was what his name implies... but he was supposedly a european prince of some sort...

Posted by: The GR ()
Date: August 10, 2006 12:32

Joe Seabrook was the security guy.

My original LP has the boob cover and some of the CD issues but Diamonds is just a zippo lighter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1298
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home