Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Two questions
Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: August 2, 2006 10:21

Why in bootlegs dvds the guitars are buried??I mean I can hear loud and clear the solo on SFTD on B2B official dvd and then Saitama dvd the best, from the bootlegs I have,in image and sound quality I can barely hear Keith's guitar.Why is this happening and second is there any bootleg dvd from the voodoo lounge tour that has good picture quality??I have voodoo in buenos aires if I remeber correct and even if the concert is great the quality of the picture sucks.
Thanks for reading this post.

Re: Two questions
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 2, 2006 11:52

Saitama has cool guitars...

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Lorenz ()
Date: August 2, 2006 11:53

The guitars on Saitama are great, however I noticed that he sound is rather muffled on my small mono TV and very good on the big stereo TV...

Belgrade-Bucharest-Budapest-Brno

Posted by: stonefan ()
Date: August 2, 2006 12:04

yeah Lorenz, I have exactly the same

Date: August 2, 2006 12:06

You gotta watch it with a big tv with stereo speakers from your stereo plugged on. Turn it up loud. BTW: Get the Rockpassion version with increased sound. It's a GAS!

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: August 2, 2006 12:25

I recieved Saitama dvd and played in a mono tv.When I get back home in 2 weeks I'll plug it in my stereo and see the difference.About the voodoo lounge tour?Which dvd has good image?

Date: August 2, 2006 12:27

Nippon Voodoo. Get it. All concerts from Japan MUST be watched on a good TV and with a good set of speakers. The quality over there is always top notch...

JumpingKentFlash

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2301
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home