Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

YouTube: As Tears Go By in Cologne
Posted by: Bockwuchsd ()
Date: July 24, 2006 16:05

Found this on YouTube.

Anyone has more Cologne videos in better quality?

Re: YouTube: As Tears Go By in Cologne
Date: July 24, 2006 16:08

Heres the link. Sorry.

Date: July 24, 2006 18:12

Another one from Cologne

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: July 24, 2006 19:52

You notice how well security was instructed. The man is looking directly into the cam several times. Of course they should not ban/obstruct people who want to make horrible video's with their cellphones. The results are not more than a mere souvenir.

I expect that whoever was standing behind this cameraman was liable to get irritated however. The guy in front of me was constantly taking pics with his cellphone above his head, maybe 100 pics. This can get rather obstructing. Why don't people just watch the show, instead of looking back on a lousy pic to see what they've missed while taking it? And there are so many great pics from official press available afterwards. Does it have to be on your own cellphone to prove you were actually there?

Posted by: barking paul ()
Date: July 24, 2006 19:59

hate these daylight shows.

Night time (really) is the right time.

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: July 24, 2006 20:34

What a terrible audience.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: July 24, 2006 20:49

Yep. No move. Like being at home looking at a movie featuring the Rolling Stones. I suppose it's the wrong angle of the crowd.

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: July 24, 2006 20:54

What a terrible audience?? What a terrible show. I thought on Wednesday in Hannover that the Stones have died now. But today was really the worst show I've heard for a long time. No wonder the crowd wasn't pleased! It hurds a lot to see that Keith and Ronnie are totally off the track. THere were times I thought Ronnies was slabbing his guitar. God beware, boys. Just take some more money in the US in fall and then PLEASE retire!

For those who are in sado maso listen to the boots!

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: July 24, 2006 22:53

I suspect the audiance is quite because of the fact that from the filmer's point of view, the sound was really terrible at times (not much better than what you here on the Opening/JJF clip). I was standing at Ronnie's side on about the same distance (at the b-stage) and we had it there as well. Well at our side the audience was younger than what you see here which caused some more motion, but believe me, that was not because of the soundquality but because of the enthusiasm. After the b-stage, everybody was joining us in our clapping and jumping though.

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: July 24, 2006 22:59

Sounds like Ron's on the bottle again.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 25, 2006 01:39

I agree. Daytime shows are terrible. What time was this taken? When the hell does it get dark? I am prepared for daylight in Paris, but hopefully Amsterdam Arena will be dark, since it is covered?

Date: July 25, 2006 02:13

The show started at around 8:45pm

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: July 25, 2006 03:52

That seems too early to start a show in the summertime.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1962
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home