Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Moonlight Mile Live from NO SECURITY
Posted by: Dale42 ()
Date: July 19, 2006 21:13

One of my fav....little dark but no bad... nice to here this

Re: Moonlight Mile Live from NO SECURITY
Posted by: HoldOnToYourHat ()
Date: July 19, 2006 22:57

Very cool! I'd never seen that before. Thanks!

Posted by: Jumpin'JackFrash ()
Date: July 20, 2006 00:58

Moonlight Mile is a real neglected ballad - it shouldn't be played all the time, but more than we got on No Security would be nice.

Posted by: Pohan ()
Date: July 20, 2006 01:09

thats a nice version .. it kinda looks like them playing just infront of a black wall or a night sky ..

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: July 20, 2006 01:30

I was actually at the Oakland show on that tour when they played it live for the first time ever. It gave me chills!

Posted by: inopeng ()
Date: July 20, 2006 01:33

Better than I remembered it...

Posted by: theimposter ()
Date: July 20, 2006 01:51

You know, I was listening to my Columbus 99 boot again a few nights ago. And that one came on and I thought, "Damn - I'd forgotten how bloody good this was".

Not the easiest song to pull of live, I thought they nailed it most nights. Mick rendered his vocal tenderly, and the guitar by all involved was glorious. You could hardly tell one guitar apart from the other, and Charlie playing with the timpani mallets really added something.

It's a damn shame that they haven't played it in 7 years, especially considering how the Licks tour was supposed to be the big "rarities" tour. It's an equal shame that the NS tour never got a dvd release of any kind so this could be captured for the public to enjoy again and again.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1321
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home