Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Still haven't got ticketmoney from Barcelona and Madrid back...
Posted by: shidoobee ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:45

Is there anyone else out there who still haven't got their money back from Caixa? I hate their mañana attitude...

Re: Still haven't got ticketmoney from Barcelona and Madrid back...
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:49

Amigo,
you have a problem, La caixa already return money back to all who used their web or phone line.
Here in Spain, no problem and the rest of the world already got their money,
there´s no MAÑANA attitude.
and by the way, what´s wrong with that? mañana is mañana verdad?
carlos
tenerife, ESPAÑA

Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:51

I think you'll be ok, just try and be patient for a little while longer, mine got refunded one week ago (I'm in England), the Spaniards got theirs refunded straight away, other European countries two to four weeks later, I assume yours will take a little while longer as the poor Caixa employees have to swim across the Atlantic with each individual Dollar note.....

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:52

I'm still waiting.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:58

No I haven't. Soon after I bought the tickets, my credit card company changed my card number because a long list of card numbers had been stolen. In other words, I can't get an automatic refund. Call me dumb but it was so long ago that I had forgotten about this change of card number. When I finally remembered, I sent them an e-mail via the Servicaixa website but have had no reply. Does anyone have a direct e-mail address for them? I also asked them for a regular phone number I can call from overseas - i.e., not the number given on their website, which is a premium number. Anyone know another number for them as well? Thanks. This is about 1200 euros I'm waiting for!

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: July 13, 2006 22:58

I got mine back

Posted by: Marcofromitaly ()
Date: July 13, 2006 23:03

I got mine few days ago. I guess it's a question of days!

Date: July 13, 2006 23:47

I really hate the MAñANA attitude. The shows were supposed to be on May 27th and 29th... they were cancelled/postponed long before that, and the f***ing Caixa still hasn't managed to pay us back. Say whatever you like, Carlos. But when it comes to money issues, MAÑANA is not good enough, it's close to theft!

Date: July 14, 2006 00:17

Dear friends,
La Caixa or Ticketmaster, I had same problem here and United States, everybody beleives, even the Americans, they are perfect!! just see the who´s managing the Empire... The problem here are the banks, that´s all. To get money back from banks through subsidiaries is a big problem, servicaixatickets is another corp whio work for la caixa.

Date: July 14, 2006 00:31

carlitosbaez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear friends,
> La Caixa or Ticketmaster, I had same problem here
> and United States, everybody beleives, even the
> Americans, they are perfect!! just see the who´s
> managing the Empire... The problem here are the
> banks, that´s all. To get money back from banks
> through subsidiaries is a big problem,
> servicaixatickets is another corp whio work for la
> caixa.

So, what are you saying, really?

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: July 14, 2006 00:46

i got all back .

barcelona and madrid

robert from austria

Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: July 14, 2006 01:16

I receveid both from servicaixa and RS.com in a matter of days.

Date: July 14, 2006 01:31

Shidobee again,
everybody received the money, even in Spain later than other countries because what everyone knows, Spaniard were last ones, I am from Canary Islands, and i Got the money 30th June that was the last day Servicaixa told all people with tickets they ´d return the money.
I think in your case , there´s some anomaly with the credit card or something, credits cards got money back later thank banks, la caixa works, like in USA knows like Union Bank.
So please that term of mañana, forget about it!! maybe in Franco´s era you could say it, but now? being one of the best countries of quality of life in the world?
cuidate amigo,
carlos

Date: July 14, 2006 11:17

Carlos wrote:
So please that term of mañana, forget about it!! maybe in Franco´s era you could say it, but now? being one of the best countries of quality of life in the world?
cuidate amigo,
carlos

Carlos! I just spoke with my credit card company and last night Servi caixa or whatever, transfered approx 350 EUROS to my account...
BTW: I live in Norway, for the third year in a row rated as the best country to live in by the United NAtions. And I just visited Palma de Mallorca. It was flowing over with other tourists, so I got what I deserved... Shit an pollution!

Date: July 14, 2006 18:48

YEs Shidobee you live in Norway,how many days of sun and good weather do you have?? how many days can you go out and spend hourse outdoors, just talking, listening stones music at the park, drinking?
I have many friends from Norway here in Tenerife, and they spend winters over here and summers in your country, of course your country is amaze, but you know what is quality of life! dont mention United Nations, Dont go to Palma Mallorca, you look the typical guy going same places here in Spain, go to Santander, Galicia, Pais Vasco, Lanzarote, La Gomera, Jerez, and million of cities, come on my friend!!
When you want to plan a trip to spain let me know, and btw if i go to norway can you show me places without tourists??
take care amigo,
carlos
tenerife, canary islands, spain

Date: July 14, 2006 19:04

How many days of sun and good weather, hours and hours in the park - playing Stones, a nice wine picnic... Like today! The parks are full of sunbathers, and the beaches, too.
Actually - this is a really great summer. Several days with more than 30 degrees. But I don't applaude it. It's due to global warming. The glaciers are melting...(Yes, We all have a problem - and the ozone layer is getting even thinner, while our sun screen gel layers are getting thicker... )
I'm definitely not the typical "guy". I'm a lady, and not a very typical one. But, yes - I do know a lot about the good things in life. The Quality of life.
If you decide to go to Norway, I can definitely give you a hint on where to go if you don't want to mingle with tourists. This country is really LOOONG. If we turn Norway up side down, and keep the northern point where the southern most point is today, we'll be far down in Italy. And we're only 4,5 million people. You can go for days in the mountains not seeing another soul... However - I'm the urban jungle type - so I don't go for walk-abouts like that. But during the winter - skiing, 10 minutes out of Oslo, by tram - is a favourite pass time activity.
May be we both have some prejudice about our respective countries? Even though I've been to Tenerife, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, Madrid, Barcelona and Mallorca. Have you been to Norway?

Date: July 14, 2006 19:34

NO, I never been to, but probably in October or November for sure,I am going with my girlfriend, Norway always has been one of my dream places to live, always hearing about your quality of live and things like that. I have a friend over here,Olaf in Tenerife, he´s always trying to get me there, I know it´s very expensive, I don´t want fancy places to stay, just leave the luggage and go, you know what I mean?, be around the people, eat yur food, visit fiordos, and just enjoy the country, here´s my email address, you can write me when you can, maybe i need references for place where I can stay, about airlines, I believe Fred Olsen has a airline? do you know them? I used to work for Fred Olsen at the hotel in La Gomera,
take care,
carlos
pd. cbaez@ozu.es

Posted by: rbarnes00 ()
Date: July 14, 2006 19:54

Let me just say that sometimes things work differently in Spain (I have studied there and travel there frequently; I'm going in August for 9 months for my masters degree). However, it is one of the most beautiful, interesting places that I have ever been.

Don't judge a country on its banks!

I recommend a visit to Spain for anyone. I would really like to visit Tenerife and the Canary Islands, mentioned here frequently, as well as the Baleares and other parts of the peninsula.

Robert
Bowling Green, Ohio (USA)

Date: July 14, 2006 20:06

rbarnes00 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Let me just say that sometimes things work
> differently in Spain (I have studied there and
> travel there frequently; I'm going in August for 9
> months for my masters degree). However, it is one
> of the most beautiful, interesting places that I
> have ever been.
>
> Don't judge a country on its banks!
>
>
> I recommend a visit to Spain for anyone. I would
> really like to visit Tenerife and the Canary
> Islands, mentioned here frequently, as well as the
> Baleares and other parts of the peninsula.
>
> Robert
> Bowling Green, Ohio (USA)

If you want to see the REAL Spain, skip the Canary Islands and Mallorca! Go to mainland Spain! The islands consist of huge tourist resorts, concrete jungles. But the real spanish culture, the nice villages, the fine museums, great restaurants - where the Spanish themselves like to eat - that's where you should go. Sierra Nevada, Barcelona, Madrid, The different Wine districts - like Rioja! Gave a great journey!

Date: July 14, 2006 20:11

jajajajaaja, skip Canary Islands and Mallorca??
My friend again, with all respect dont say anything if you dont know what you say, I am Spaniard, I travelled all the country, and I live in Spain, Who told you Canaries or Baleares is not the real SPAIN?? who told you that? huge tourist resorts, concrete jungles in Canary Islands? where? we have everything for the tourist, from small resorts not huges and small courthouses or villages to stay, museums, history, gastronomy, science, what do you want? Baleares the same as here, but with more history,
Canary Islands are between Europe and America and history gave us lot of importance, we are a mix of cultures, I think you didnt see at all all the islands,maybe the resorts

Posted by: Gricha ()
Date: July 14, 2006 21:32

Nice to heatr from you that the rest of the world got their money back because I did not.
I must be living on the Moon and ask for the Jupiter gig to be refunded.....

I dont even know how to proceed for Varsaw....

Grichka >> [collateral-interference.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1314
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home