Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
In June 1980 Jagger was interviewed..do you want it?
Posted by: rooster ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:47

Its that drugs magazine you all know to well!!!Shall I post it??? Doyouy really want it?? Its a lot of work for a tired Rooster ..but if enough stoned hot fans want it..I do it for ya ...so let me know!!

Re: In June 1980 Jagger was interviewed..do you want it?
Posted by: Riffbuk ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:48

Yes please!!!

Posted by: Dayokay ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:49

Love to hear it

Dayo

Date: June 27, 2006 22:52

Only two Stoned hardcore fans...Rooster..is tired ...do you really want it????

Posted by: Baboon Bro ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:52

Me too.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:53

Count me in!

Date: June 27, 2006 22:56

Ok I cant resist...sir Baboon...and well Erik Snow...cheers...I will..but..you wanna really read it???

Date: June 27, 2006 22:57

Yes, we do. This year or next year :O) ...

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: June 27, 2006 22:58

c'mon rooster!

Date: June 27, 2006 23:02

Shall I do it??? You guys promise to stay awake till..its done??

Date: June 27, 2006 23:03

No, I drop out now. Collect it tomorrow. Nity nity dear Sir Rooster!

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: June 27, 2006 23:04

For God's sake rooster just get on with it and post it!

Date: June 27, 2006 23:06

And I will do it!!!Baboon!!!I hope some wonder will happen for ya...We all go see tha stanes!!!we can dream!!

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: June 27, 2006 23:10

Posten die handel!!

Date: June 27, 2006 23:12

Thank ya Rooster! I'll manage anyhow.
Will see Dag Vag* & Quo, maybe the Sounds
& later on there will be more to come.
Havent given in yet on the Stones either.

* [www.visfestivalen.com] Link to Skule Festival

Date: June 27, 2006 23:25

Reptile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posten die handel!!

Ja und mach schnell! Ich las schon War and Peace!

Date: June 28, 2006 00:48

Here we go......... Mick Jagger The man behind The Mascara.....by liz Derringer..... MJ is more than just a singer in a R&R band.For the 18 years he s fronted the R&S he has been one of rocks most fascinating and mysterious personalities.The Jagger Mystiqee has been fueled in large part by his lyrics.Which range from moon June love plaints to discussions of faustian mysticism.All delivered in a deft yet offhand manner that makes the singer seem credible in the song.His feel for interpreting black American blues singers has helped the R&Snmake their reputation as one of th best white blues bands.His extramusical exploits,from affairs with models and socialites to this history-making liaisons with M Fatfull and B Jagger,have always been top -line news.Even when the R&S are out of the public eye Jagger is ever present-Socialite.sex symbol,the man everyone reconizes....Despite the notoriety and social graces.Jagger is an extremely private person who has consistenly refused over the years to open himself up in interview situations,preferring to adopt a mocking tone when journalist turnon their mics I order to get a truer pic of the real Jagger,the man who shows himself to his friends in private moments,High Times sent Liz Derringer,wife of guitarist Rick Derringer and a pesonal friend of Jaggers to visit Mick and his girlfriend,model J Hall, in their NY town house last new years eve for an exclusive interview....As the champagne flowed, liz drew jagger out,and a more complete pic of the star emerged.recounting the experience,liz found jagger''çonservative,very human,always joking,making faces like a little boy,hardworking,always up,yet not @#$%& up on drugs. A good friend,she seems to fight off the sexuality, wwhile frankly discussing affairs. as he speaks she recalls, his focus is intent. his blue green eyes are characteized by a spark of brown in his left iris that looks like a sunspot and is just one of the several alluring aspects of his apeal....Here then is the result............High Times: Why do you move around so much? I know you live in LA.For a while,then you live in Paris And then you live in London. Jagger: I dont know .If you can do it-and most people these days can do it if they really want-Its just nice.And I like Paris,London,NY,Tehran-I like Tehran. High Times:What do you like about NY? Jagger: What I like about it is tranquillity. HT: Manhattan?(laughter)high above the streets of Mahattan on the second floor? Jagger:On the second floor only, were working our way up Ny is a nice town. Yoy get used to the''duh'' in NY.You dont see it anymore.You dont worry about going out late.You dont worry about dressing up so much. I dont. Anyway. High Times: Whats your day like lets just say a day in NY? Jagger: A day in NY oh my god(laughter)You cant talk about a day in NY. HT:Well, what do you usually do during theday? sleep? Jaggerconfused smileyleep late ,get up play the piano. HT: Do you brush your teeth first? J: yes obviously,Im Leaving out some details. Have a shit.(laughter)....HT: Take a bath? Do you like to take a bath during the dy or night? J: in the morningHT:You likea shower more?J: Yes I do!!!HT: why? J: Uses less water. HT: So what else do you do during the day?Do you go out shopping and all that stuff?J: No I never go out shopping and all that stuff. Rocksinger stuff.HT: Rocksingerstuff?J: we used to do that in the s 60 s-or was it the 50s,was it?Go shopping.I used to shop for antiques for my apartment. HT:Who does your shopping for you,gets your clothes,If you dont do it?J:Oh I do the clothes.i dont buy any clothes.I ve become a mess. HT: Thats how come you look like a maniac?Oh shit .thats probaly is it.I dont know where to buy clothes in NY thats quite true.I never bought any here.Its always French clthes.You buy them at Bloomingdale s,dont you?Thats what they tell me.Ebverytime I go to Bloomingsdale,I run out because there lots of ladies trying on hats.Drives me utz.(Jerry Hall enters with little exploding holiday favors and gifts} Hall: Do you want Christmas crackers? J: Oh god. thank you jerry(laughter J opens gift)What did I got? There you go.I got a funny hat.... partone I hope Rock man have this interview.....I will stop now.pffffdfdf

Date: June 28, 2006 00:53

The best is still to come still intrested??

Date: June 28, 2006 01:00

Rosster, why not just post the whole thing and stop being coy?

Posted by: angee ()
Date: June 28, 2006 01:11

Yes, more please (a tease)

Date: June 28, 2006 01:19

Oh I wish someone could print it!!!Ok slowly rocking on...part 2: I got a funny hat.and I got a purse bfrom Gucci. How nice.It didnt go bang.givebthatbpurse to one of the kids thats want it.Men dont use purses,only faggots. High times: How do you get around writing an album?Is there a kind of atmosphere you have to create? Jagger: Not really no the atmosphere is in your head. writing a son is like youre writing a song all the time I ts just when its pops out its been there all the time its not something you suddenly you do it,its always there. suddenly you do it is alwayys there...suddenly its the right mixture inside you to come out. usually when your writing on the piano or guitar, you dont write in the lyrcs,on their own. to me its very boring.

Date: June 28, 2006 01:43

HT: So youy write lyrics and music at the same time?J: yeah at least the idea and then afterwards tidy up the yrics, write more verses.But the whole idea of the song should come ,in the best way together.Ht: so there is nothing thats has to be iside of you-Like if you read a book or a play-there are certain pieces that....J:Yeah you could do,like a character out of a novel you read or a play.And then you might get something around that,even unconsciously.Or consciously,it doesnt really mattter.sometimes you do it half consciously and then you realize it,oh you feel oh @#$%&,Iwish it really was my own.You know.I wish I hadnt stolen it.But then,well @#$%& it,its not really like it was in the book or play.Its mine now.its likeI ve changed it anyway.HT:Its really hard to come up with something original.J:There s nothing new under the sun,dear.pause!!!!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:23

High times: Its true.I remember we were at a Led Zeppelin concert...Jagger: Certainly thy re not new(laughs). HT:Robert Plant said,''We re still alive and well.Led Zeppelin is still alive and well.And thats why Rick wrote''Still alive and well for Johnny Winter. J:''steal alive and Well''.You mean.Why do you think LZ albums sold so manny records? And whats so good about it?What songswere the good ones that people liked?There s a couple of good ones on it. HT:All of My Love-cause they havent done manny things like that before,pretty love songs. J: Its not my kind of music. HT:Its probaly the biggest selling record thi year.That and The eagles J:I know.But The Eagles sold very well.Thats not really my kind of music either. ht:What other bands you like?anybody special? J: Naw. HT: You like the Rolling Stones? J: Naw.(laughs)HT: Whats the new album like? Its all right? J: I havent finished it,so Im not going to go about it.Oh I should,because Im supposed to be hustling the new album ,right? HT: whats the title?J: so far its called ES HT: Who thinks up the album titles,you? J:Well,this one I did.Not always. HT:You are the businessman of the group ....Jagger: Im not the bussinessman in the group...I dont deal with the business at all.Not anymore.Occasionally,every four years or five years they tell me I ve run out of money,I have to go out and make some more. HT:Wht do you like to spend your money on? J: I dont know.Where does it go,Flo?I dont know.Limousines,Checker cabs,airplanes. HT: that cant be more than a hundred bucks a day.For limousines ,right? J:It probaly cost more than that,you know.They are twenty-five dollars an hour now.Keith keeps one twenty five hours a day!!!HT: he does?Pu that in,right?And Mick takes Checker cabs. J:I take checker cabs.(laughs)But the thing is,I dont spend oney on anything.I dont collect anything.I dont spend it on furniture. HT: You dont even collecthouses...Everywhere you are,its rented.Do you own...J:Millstones.HT: do you still own a house in England?J: yeah. But I dont live ther.Its my house but I dont live there,I haven t lived in it since 1970. HT: So thre s nothing that you like to go out and buy?J: I like to buy a house. ht: You would? Whats your dreamhouse? Jsad smileyfalsetto voice,NY accent)My dream house in New jersey.In queens they got this beautiful house, wall to wall carpets.(laughs)No ,I do like a small house in the country. Want a glass of champagne? HT: Yeah.What do you do when your all alone? J: Phone a girl up. When Im alone?(champagne flows)Play.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-06-28 21:28 by rooster.

Posted by: sluissie ()
Date: June 28, 2006 21:27

I am joining in later, okay? But hold on, Rooster!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:29

Its a lot of work!!!!Rooster aint lazy!!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:30

Man, ya sittin typin this word by word, I'm impressed!
Take yer time!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:38

Time waits foo no one...Sir Baboon!!!I want to give something back...I have so much interviews!!! But Im not Rockman!!! And I dont have a printer ..And I dont have a secre... And my hands are moving slow like...the...dont mind its time to buy a printer yes indeed!!!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:39

Go to the railway station, you'll have one for 10$...
No, honestly, they are not too expensive these days,
soon even a geezer like me could afford one.

Date: June 28, 2006 21:44

Maybe its good for me to type...and there are so much..real funny interviews!!!I like to share!!One day I can give music too!!!

Date: June 28, 2006 21:50

You can do it now...
I mail my snal mail to ya ;O)
(BTW did Rockman get yer mailadr. all right?
Cause he asked me today!)...

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1873
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home